Bill Maher: Biden is ‘going to f‑‑‑ing lose’

There is nothing wrong with Biden. But I'm getting real concerned about Maher.
There's nothing "wrong" with Biden but he shouldnt be running for President. He's too old. He just not nearly as sharp as he was. Sad but true.

Bill Maher: Biden is ‘going to f‑‑‑ing lose’​

LMAO reality is starting to sink in. After a swing and a miss twice trying to remove Trump from the race Dems are in panic mode after it only made Trump stronger and raked in $200 million in campaign donations! :eusa_dance:

LMAO reality is starting to sink in. After a swing and a miss twice trying to remove Trump from the race Dems are in panic mode after it only made Trump stronger and raked in $200 million in campaign donations! :eusa_dance:
It'll be funny if they move to incarcerate him. Magaturds will lose their shit. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

DO IT you gutless losers. All we hear is talk, you could sentence him yesterday. I say you don't have the balls.
:auiqs.jpg:Sentence him, don't sentence him, I give very little fucks. But like you, I'm here to be entertained. :rolleyes:

If I ran the show, the orange bag O' shit would have been humbled and incarcerated long ago. But I don't run the show, princess. Relax. I just think he's a bad *pResident. :dunno:

But the fact it triggered you so hard is chef's kiss delicious. :auiqs.jpg:

You're in a CULT, bud.

:auiqs.jpg:Sentence him, don't sentence him, I give very little fucks. But like you, I'm here to be entertained. :rolleyes:

If I ran the show, the orange bag O' shit would have been humbled and incarcerated long ago. But I don't run the show, princess. Relax. I just think he's a bad *pResident. :dunno:

But the fact it triggered you so hard is chef's kiss delicious. :auiqs.jpg:

You're in a CULT, bud.
Trump has dared you to jail him and you shit yourselves.

• Funny
Reactions: iku

Forum List

Back