Is Bill Maher Really This Dumb?

Russia's military casualties, the officials said, are approaching 300,000. The number includes as many as 120,000 deaths and 170,000 to 180,000 injured troops.

America hasn't dropped one bomb on Russia. 300,000 down.

4,492: The number of U.S. service members killed in Iraq.

That's an estimate, and Russia has massive reserves of troops they can keep throwing in.

How many have the Ukrainians lost??

That's an estimate, and Russia has massive reserves of troops they can keep throwing in.

How many have the Ukrainians lost??
Lots and still they don't want to give up. I see you handling this subject delecately comrade bullshitovic.

Lots and still they don't want to give up. I see you handling this subject delecately comrade bullshitovic.

I want Ukraine to come out on top, but I'm not a complete idiot and I am a reader and studier of military history, tactical, strategic and politcal.

You can't just throw money at Ukraine and expect them to start growing soldiers in quantities enough to win this.

And I mean soldiers, trained soldiers, not semi-trained cannon fodder.

I want Ukraine to come out on top, but I'm not a complete idiot and I am a reader and studier of military history, tactical, strategic and politcal.

You can't just throw money at Ukraine and expect them to start growing soldiers in quantities enough to win this.

And I mean soldiers, trained soldiers, not semi-trained cannon fodder.
How then didn’t we win iraq? Because to win you have to invade the city, fight gorilla war, fight the resistance who won’t give up. And we will continue to support them.

Seriously, what a coward or pussy you are.

How then didn’t we win iraq? Because to win you have to invade the city, fight gorilla war, fight the resistance who won’t give up. And we will continue to support them.

Seriously, what a coward or pussy you are.

Idiot, we weren't trying to reclaim lost territory in that war, we were trying to pacify a portion of the population that didn't want to be pacified while trying to establish a democratic government.

The situations aren't remotely similar.

I am trying to explain how things work in the world, and you refuse to see it or even think about it.

Idiot, we weren't trying to reclaim lost territory in that war, we were trying to pacify a portion of the population that didn't want to be pacified while trying to establish a democratic government.

The situations aren't remotely similar.

I am trying to explain how things work in the world, and you refuse to see it or even think about it.
You don’t know how important this is to the west. Putin can’t win this.

You don’t know how important this is to the west. Putin can’t win this.

And you don't realize that saying something needs to happen and it actually happening are separated by an ACTUAL FUCKING PATH TO ACHIVE WHAT YOU WANT.

You arm chair QB with a negative attitude. STFU

Like most leftist morons you don't want reality encroaching in your crafted worldviews.

Pathetic.

You can't counter anything I am saying, so you just dismiss it and tell yourself happy happy false thoughts to continue on your idiotic narrative.

Ukraine is a massive waste of money.

You can always send more money to Biden so he can send it thru his money-laundering programs, but I don't want to contribute a cent to yet another useless war that never ends,.

View attachment 957961

Just like here is America where too many idiot blacks, women, arabs and Mexicans vote for conservatives, it's happening in Europe too. So now I agree with you. Let Europe help Ukraine. It's on their doorstep not ours.

Far-right Gains In EU Election Deal Stunning Defeats To France's Macron And Germany's Scholz​

Far-right parties made major gains in European Union parliamentary elections, dealing stunning defeats to two of the bloc’s most important leaders.

Just like here is America where too many idiot blacks, women, arabs and Mexicans vote for conservatives, it's happening in Europe too. So now I agree with you. Let Europe help Ukraine. It's on their doorstep not ours.

Far-right Gains In EU Election Deal Stunning Defeats To France's Macron And Germany's Scholz​

Far-right parties made major gains in European Union parliamentary elections, dealing stunning defeats to two of the bloc’s most important leaders.
On the other hand there's too many idiots voting for Democrats who used lock downs to destroy the economy, as well as forced vaccine mandates, support open borders, support human-trafficking, support Hamas, and refuse to do anything about transportation of under-age children being used as sex-slaves, as well as believe that the courts should be used to attack political opponents, incarcerate people who question an election result, and should be used to prevent qualified political candidates from running for office.

On the other hand there's too many idiots voting for Democrats who used lock downs to destroy the economy, as well as forced vaccine mandates, support open borders, support human-trafficking, support Hamas, and refuse to do anything about transportation of under-age children being used as sex-slaves, as well as believe that the courts should be used to attack political opponents, incarcerate people who question an election result, and should be used to prevent qualified political candidates from running for office.
This is just nonsense. The ramblings of a maniac.

Qualified candidates like

1718032508038.png

Forum List

Back