Bill Maher: Trump Prison Sentence Would Cause ‘Race War’

I'm not down with the racial stuff. There are plenty of black conservatives. Young ones, too. They see their brothers and sisters living on welfare and they don't like any of it.

I was just in a major music studio in Hollywood, a hip hopper was recording a new song and when the subject of Trump came up (which it always does), the first words out of his mouth were "what is this shit".

Black people are smart, and a whole lot of em have been through the same wringer Trump is in.

It is not lost on these folks either, that Biden and Harris put them in jail, while Trump gives them jobs.

Every musician on the planet wants a job, you don't have to trust me on that one, just ask em.

Agreed with this

The overwhelming majority of Trump supporters are not racist. But what the BLM left does is fish for racism or try to make the most provocative comments one can imagine to entice people to make racist comments.

They have nice smiles. Generally, when any appeals court gets a case where the jury was unanimous in the conviction of all of the counts, they read the paperwork, then decide to let the convictions stand.

Every damn time.
/—-/ Except for Harvey Weinstein.

Agreed with this

The overwhelming majority of Trump supporters are not racist. But what the BLM left does is fish for racism or try to make the most provocative comments one can imagine to entice people to make racist comments.
Hilarious

The overwhelming majority of maga turns on racism.

Maher points out that it's only Trump's white followers that would go berzerk and try to start a race war.

I think he overstates how many people would get violent, being how laziness and cowardice is a Trump cult trait, but he's right about their racism.

Well, as far as the inclination of this thread to insinuate that it is black folks who are out to get Don Trump.....I've seen little to persuade me of that.

As a rather soda-straw view of what it is really like out there in 'real'-world: My bride and I were invited yesterday to a Friday Happy Hour that had as its theme a celebration of the conviction of Don Trump on 34 felony counts....on the day before.

I know, I know, that sounds like a downer. Why celebrate a criminal being convicted?

However, the folks who assembled the little party and the other patrons at the al fresco bar we gathered at were ALL in a celebratory mood. (Hell, it WAS a Friday afternoon on a beautiful spring day.)
Black and white, and Asian. (I think there were a couple of Anishinaabe there too (a handsome couple, btw)

In fact, the bloke who invited us and who organized the whole affair (which turned out to be a fun and collegial evening)......well, anyway for each of the couples he invited (maybe 2dozen)....he gave each of us a 'conviction souvenir'.

A big bar of soap.

On a rope!

It is interesting that most of the hit squad that have been after Trump, are way, WAY, WAYYYYYYYYYYYY disproportionately people of color. Imagine if Trump were black and it were white judges, and white DA's doing the dirty work.
Could it be that we are inching towards an all out race war? If so, are you ready?

This is what Trump will be facing on the first step of the appeal as it goes before the First Division of the New York State Supreme Court Appellate Division, which is located in Manhattan.

View attachment 955536

Where have you been? That's the history of America, fool.

Bill Maher is making mountains out of molehills once again.

There will be no race war. Republicans won't say "a **** and a black sent uncle trump to jail. Now it's time to get all the wetbacks and blacks!!!!!!!"

He is just pulling shit out of his ass here. I don't know if he even believes that. There will be no race war over trump.

I'm not down with the racial stuff. There are plenty of black conservatives. Young ones, too. They see their brothers and sisters living on welfare and they don't like any of it.

I was just in a major music studio in Hollywood, a hip hopper was recording a new song and when the subject of Trump came up (which it always does), the first words out of his mouth were "what is this shit".

Black people are smart, and a whole lot of em have been through the same wringer Trump is in.

It is not lost on these folks either, that Biden and Harris put them in jail, while Trump gives them jobs.

Every musician on the planet wants a job, you don't have to trust me on that one, just ask em.
This is bullshit. Biden has given more blacks jobs than Trump. Biden has made it so more blacks started businesses than Trump. Trump didn't do shit for blacks. The only reason Trump didn't put any blacks in prison is because he was in real estate, and he refused to rent to blacks. There are few right wing blacks and when you spoeak about Trump going down that road:

1717372256468.png

Trump has never stood with blacks. So only black idiots will stand with him.

Mostly hospitality jobs.

As a private citizen, Trump has created around 35,000 jobs.

As a private citizen, I wonder how many jobs fossil Biden who has been in DC for 52 years, has created?
Donald Trump inherited jobs Fred Trump created. As a member of congress/VP and President Biden has helped create far more than 35,000 jobs.

Last edited:
This is bullshit. Biden has given more blacks jobs than Trump. Biden has made it so more blacks started businesses than Trump. Trump didn't do shit for blacks. The only reason Trump didn't put any blacks in prison is because he was in real estate, and he refused to rent to blacks. There are few right wing blacks and when you spoeak about Trump going down that road:

View attachment 956444
Trump has never stood with blacks. So only black idiots will stand with him.
/——/ Stop lying. Here’s just one example you pathetic little loser:

/——/ Stop lying. Here’s just one example you pathetic little loser:
LOL! Mir A Lago is a private club, not apartments.

United States v. Fred C. Trump, Donald Trump, and Trump Management, Inc.​

Case Summary​

This case was brought against Fred and Donald Trump, and their real estate company, in 1973 in the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York.

In October 1973, the Justice Department filed this civil rights case in the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York (federal court in Brooklyn) against Fred Trump, Donald Trump, and their real estate company. The complaint alleged that the firm had committed systemic violations of the Fair Housing Act of 1968 in their many complexes--39 buildings, between them containing over 14,000 apartments. The allegations included evidence from black and white "testers" who had sought to rent apartments; the white testers were told of vacancies; the black testers were not, or were steered to apartment complexes with a higher proportion of racial minorities. The complaint also alleged that Trump employees had placed codes next to housing applicant names to indicate if they were black.

Case Summary​

This case was brought against Fred and Donald Trump, and their real estate company, in 1973 in the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York.

In October 1973, the Justice Department filed this civil rights case in the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York (federal court in Brooklyn) against Fred Trump, Donald Trump, and their real estate company. The complaint alleged that the firm had committed systemic violations of the Fair Housing Act of 1968 in their many complexes--39 buildings, between them containing over 14,000 apartments. The allegations included evidence from black and white "testers" who had sought to rent apartments; the white testers were told of vacancies; the black testers were not, or were steered to apartment complexes with a higher proportion of racial minorities. The complaint also alleged that Trump employees had placed codes next to housing applicant names to indicate if they were black.

This was a legal case, not fake news.

Case Summary​

/—-/ So Trump suing to desegregate is meaningless in your TDS mind.
I moved to NY in 1971. NY White liberals wanted to live in segregated buildings. The banks red lined which kept Blacks up in Harlem. Fred ran the business, Donald was in his early 20s and had little say.
What other distortions do you have?

I moved to NY in 1971. NY White liberals wanted to live in segregated buildings. The banks red lined which kept Blacks up in Harlem. Fred ran the business, Donald was in his early 20s and had little say.
So, we were a racist country back then.

Would that be an example of why people agree with CRT.

Yes

Trump didn't sue to desegregate. Trump was gven the organization in the 70s. Trump was born in 1946, he was 25 when the suit started. He was a grown man with a college degree and was put in charge of the business in the 1970's. You can stop trying to make it like only white liberals are the racists. I'm black, you're not. I face racism, you don't. You're a right winger, so you want to make everybody not conservstve evil. I've done work with white liberals, white conservatives, and right wing whites. White liberals listen and allow us to implement our ideas. Right wingers think they know what's better for us than we do.

In 1971 WHITES wanted to live in segregated buildings.

Forum List

Back