Is Bill Maher Really This Dumb?

Maher is an old, rich, white, male racist, like many in his class he has many wrong and faulty beliefs.

Be that as it may, he's right on the economy, it's doing fine. We just need to get the corporate gouging to stop.

I'm curious though OP, how are suffering financially?
Yep....just cuz he's white he's automatically a racist.

I've discovered that the percentage of racist blacks is massive in comparison to racist whites.

Almost every black person I've met is racist.

But I've only met a few racist whites in the last few years.

Growing up, just about all whites had racist tendencies, but those people are dying out.

I never see old white women giving me and my wife nasty looks the last several years.

10 years ago it happened all of the time.

I've even had blacks tell my wife to stay away from me as recently as this year.

When you drive down a road and some black guy asks your wife at a stop light why she's dating a white guy, then you know what blacks are like.

Ukraine is not a waste. Can’t take that comment seriously
Ukraine is a massive waste of money.

You can always send more money to Biden so he can send it thru his money-laundering programs, but I don't want to contribute a cent to yet another useless war that never ends,.

GGlSwKUXoAA_k46.jpg

Nonsense. I could afford a tax increase.

When Trump was president, and Bush, you guys said you wanted to raise taxes on the poor because they pay no taxes. Are you taking that back?

How to prove you aren't actually listening to the concepts in this thread.

Ukraine is not a waste. Can’t take that comment seriously

If all it results in is a 5 year war that Russia ends up winning it is a waste, and a dangerous precedent Russia might use to threaten the Baltics or Poland.

If all it results in is a 5 year war that Russia ends up winning it is a waste, and a dangerous precedent Russia might use to threaten the Baltics or Poland.
Russia will continue till after the election. If trump wins they continue. Biden wins they wind down the war.

Funny for someone who supports our continued spending on a mass killing military conflict that could escalate at a moments notice.
You morons don’t know how important Ukraine is. The precedent that it sets. China is watching.

. And we started this when bush lied us into iraq.

You morons don’t know how important Ukraine is. The precedent that it sets. China is watching.

. And we started this when bush lied us into iraq.

You don't see that extending this fight for years just leads to more of a chance of us getting dragged into it.

I want Russia to lose, but I don't see it happening unless the West COMPLETELY isolates Russia via a blockade (which is an act of war) or we actively enter the war (another act of war).

Anything else is just giving Ukraine false hope. Throwing money at them doesn't eliminate their population disadvantage, nor does giving them Western Equipment mean they can fight as effectively as Western Armies.

They would need a 2-3 year break in fighting, to raise and adequately train 6-12 mechanized divisions (not counting standard infantry divisions for holding won ground) to take back Donbas and Crimea.

You don't see that extending this fight for years just leads to more of a chance of us getting dragged into it.

I want Russia to lose, but I don't see it happening unless the West COMPLETELY isolates Russia via a blockade (which is an act of war) or we actively enter the war (another act of war).

Anything else is just giving Ukraine false hope. Throwing money at them doesn't eliminate their population disadvantage, nor does giving them Western Equipment mean they can fight as effectively as Western Armies.

They would need a 2-3 year break in fighting, to raise and adequately train 6-12 mechanized divisions (not counting standard infantry divisions for holding won ground) to take back Donbas and Crimea.
I would start doing covert things to Russia. Send messages.

Boy, we signed an agreement if anyone attacked our Allie’s, we’d be loyal. I get the feeling thats not true with republicans.

I would start doing covert things to Russia. Send messages.

Boy, we signed an agreement if anyone attacked our Allie’s, we’d be loyal. I get the feeling thats not true with republicans.

Another act of war. Remember during the Cold War Russians and Americans never fought each other even covertly on their own soil, and Russia claims Donbas and Crimea as their soil.

NATO is still NATO, but is has to be an attack. And Ukraine is not part of NATO.

Did every single NATO country join us in Iraq and Afghanistan due to NATO Article 5?

Was it even invoked by the US?

Another act of war. Remember during the Cold War Russians and Americans never fought each other even covertly on their own soil, and Russia claims Donbas and Crimea as their soil.

NATO is still NATO, but is has to be an attack. And Ukraine is not part of NATO.

Did every single NATO country join us in Iraq and Afghanistan due to NATO Article 5?

Russia is meddling here now.

You want to give russia the Ukraine?

Maybe what we do is let our Allie’s know the American people are done and they are going to have to step up.

Or, we could start loaning Ukraine the money not give. That was a trump idea I liked. Israel too. Need money? Then go into debt like us.

Forum List

Back