Bill Maher: Biden is ‘going to f‑‑‑ing lose’

Trump has dared you to jail him and you shit yourselves.
Weird. I've never shat myself because of politics or what the guy in the WH does 24/7. I have these woke ass things called priorities. :dunno: You must be the other guy. You know, the politically obsessed guy in the CULT. :itsok:

You are not seeking a party, you are seeking conservatism!
And we can do whatever we want. Say whatever we want, because MAGA! something, something our LIB-R-Tees!, the constitution, something, something Founding Fathers, small government, something, something sealed borders, fiscal responsibility, something, something Christian/family values, anti-blm/Antifa/CRT/libturds, something, something 1st Amendment/2nd Amendment.

But mostly we do what the orange guy tells us this is what we need to do. :dunno:

If you think bozo Biden is normal.
You're mentally worse off than I thought. ... :cuckoo:
Show me a medical diagnosis. He gets a physical annually and it is public record. So if he is mentally impaired the record will show it. The opinions from right wig wackjobs or his 78 year old Republican opponent who can't finish half his sentences, won't cut it.

And we can do whatever we want. Say whatever we want, because MAGA! something, something our LIB-R-Tees!, the constitution, something, something Founding Fathers, small government, something, something sealed borders, fiscal responsibility, something, something Christian/family values, anti-blm/Antifa/CRT/libturds, something, something 1st Amendment/2nd Amendment.

But mostly we do what the orange guy tells us this is what we need to do. :dunno:
Speaking for everyone, what the hell are you babbling about?

There is nothing wrong with Biden. But I'm getting real concerned about Maher.
Other than his policies that have millions of Americans living in tents and cars, he’s just dandy.

We are calling those “Bidenvilles”. We thought after Hoover we would have learned. Some did. You cultist didn’t.

Show me a medical diagnosis. He gets a physical annually and it is public record. So if he is mentally impaired the record will show it. The opinions from right wig wackjobs or his 78 year old Republican opponent who can't finish half his sentences, won't cut it.
Anybody with eyes can see that Biden can barely stand up and coherently read the words he's supposed to recite on the teleprompter. ... :cuckoo:

It's not public record.
We already know that his interviews with Hurr were off the charts bad.

The Department of Justice refused to release the audio tape of Joe Biden’s disastrous interview with special counsel Robert Hur because it would allegedly spark numerous ‘deep fakes’ of the senile president.
The Department of Justice (DOJ) pushed back against the release of audio recordings of President Biden’s interview with special counsel Robert Hur, citing concerns that “deep fakes” could emerge.
DOJ argued, in a Friday night filing, that if the audio were released, it could end up being altered and passed off as an “authentic” recording which would be shared widely.
“The passage of time and advancements in audio, artificial intelligence, and ‘deep fake’ technologies only amplify concerns about malicious manipulation of audio files,” according to the filing, first obtained by Politico.
“To be sure, other raw material to create a deepfake of President Biden’s voice is already available, but release of the audio recording presents unique risks: if it were public knowledge that the audio recording has been released, it becomes easier for malicious actors to pass off an altered file as the true recording,” the administration added in the 49-page filing.
DOJ officials also said the release of the audio “would harm substantial privacy interests.”
Their argument comes after Biden invoked executive privilege earlier this month to prevent House Republicans from obtaining the recordings of his interview with Hur, who oversaw the investigation into classified documents found in Biden’s private residence and former vice presidential office. A transcript of the interview was released to GOP House members before Hur’s public testimony in March.

I'm not voting for either one of those losers. Or the Libertarian loser.

Why play a rigged game with rigged rules & support a leftist agenda played by a Republican and a democrat.

Either way, real conservatives lose.

because the dems are worse and their fence sitters will be out voting (and maybe working to get in sham votes as well).

You may hate the binary, but it's the system. Either accept playing by it, or go to the mattresses.

Forum List

Back