Bill Maher gets blunt with fellow Democrats on Biden: ‘He is going to lose, it’s so apparent’

Biden's approval is in the 30s. The only reason he still has a fighting chance is because his opponent is Trump. Against any other Republican he'd be DOA. DeSantis or Haley would be massacring him right now.
Anyone running against the republican propaganda machine is going to have low approval ratings.

And there was never any chance anyone besides tRump was gonna get the nod.

Cranky old Man Maher had a cranky fit?

And someone is surprised?

Biden is far smarter than him. And far smarter than every Trump cult drooler. Just read this thread. The Trumptards all would be better off in an institution.

Anways, see you in November, Trump cult losers. All the loser-tears you're crying now aren't going to help you.
The Trumptards all would be better off in an institution.
so would Joe

Biden's approval is in the 30s. The only reason he still has a fighting chance is because his opponent is Trump. Against any other Republican he'd be DOA. DeSantis or Haley would be massacring him right now.
I don’t think we can say he has a fighting chance anymore

I'm voting for the Biden TEAM - not just Biden!

Trying to replace President Biden at this point would be a disaster - and would likely guarantee defeat. It would also scare the hell out of our allies.

President Biden is surrounded by competent and good people! I'm voting for the TEAM! Go Joe! Go TEAM!

Trump is well ahead in the polls even after the pile-on and before Bidens debate disaster.

DeSantis wouldn't have had federal approval, Haley lost to "none of the above" and her home state, which suggests she would not have had near the support needed.

Trump is far from perfect but he has outreach and a track record as a former president which he can run on. Coupled with Bidens record low approval, increased cost of living for citizens, open border and the like, Trump just has to be civilized and let the NY cabal continue to attack him and he will win.

When I heard that German leaders were reaching out to Trumps campaign after the debate it is clear that they wisely want to get on the same page with him. If America fails, these fools in the elite across Europe are lost.

There is a video making the rounds with Winston Marshall debating, Pelosi at Oxford. He was there to take down those who have perverted the word "populism". If I were Trumps campaign I would at least look to this guys speech as inspiration as to what to describe what is going on in the West today. If you ignore your citizens, there are consequences. THAT is how democracy works.

Last edited:
Nah. Polling is actually trending his way as more and more people realize just how many lies and attacks (not to mention insanity) were in tRump's non-answers to debate questions and just how reasonable Joe was in spite of being hoarse.

"Reasonable"?
ROTFLOL!!!
The old man was a deer in the headlights!

Trump is well ahead in the polls even after the pile-on and before Bidens debate disaster.

DeSantis wouldn't have had federal approval, Haley lost to "none of the above" and her home state, which suggests she would not have had near the support needed.

It suggests nothing. Trump has a cult following. The other candidates never stood a chance with him and his ego in the race. The same polls you tout for Trump had Haley leading Biden in some by double digits on the generic ballot. At least be consistent if you're going to make an argument.

It suggests nothing. Trump has a cult following. The other candidates never stood a chance with him and his ego in the race. The same polls you tout for Trump had Haley leading Biden in some by double digits on the generic ballot. At least be consistent if you're going to make an argument.
Haley may have had an outside chance, DeSantis wouldn't have.

That said, Haley would needed to rely on Dem voters who would have quickly dried up when the G.E began, the attack ads came and the "danger to democracy", "she's a closet MAGA and worked in his admin came out". This, along with Trump loyalists.

That's the way it is.

There is no valid reason to believe that. DeSantis was the true conservative in the race and the only Republican in Florida history to win a gubernatorial race with 60% of the vote. He turned a swing state reliably red. Haley easily had all the suburban support that Trump has cost the GOP.

Against an addled 82 year old man with dementia, of course he would be doing well as would Haley. You're regurgitating Cult 45 talking points that have no basis in reality.

There is no valid reason to believe that. DeSantis was the true conservative in the race and the only Republican in Florida history to win a gubernatorial race with 60% of the vote. He turned a swing state reliably red. Haley easily had all the suburban support that Trump has cost the GOP.

Against an addled 82 year old man with dementia, of course he would be doing well as would Haley. You're regurgitating Cult 45 talking points that have no basis in reality.
These aren't his points, this is my objective assessment. I've been swayed by his policies because those who SHOULD be employing similar policies have not or will not.

I've said it many times, in 2016 I wanted Rand Paul or Marco Rubio to win. I thought Trump was a plant. Primarily due to his history as a Democrat but also due to his language. I assumed that someone behind the scenes was advising him poorly, but I realize now that much of this is just Trump.

I've seen it countless times, be it McCain who was the war hero, they attacked him relentlessly, or his running mate Palin. Ditto for Romney when the audio leaked and they attacked him in the same manner comparing him to Bush the war mongerer.

Haley wasn't going to get a pass don't kid yourself. Sure MSM would have been giddy for awhile now that the outsider Trump was sidelined and they'd have another career politician back in the running along with the usual donors. In the end, they would have dissected her life and she would have welted under the pressure. How many times would she apologize and backtrack when a leaked audio or documents was released? How often would she go on the defensive when something from her past 30 years ago makes the headlines?

This is where Trumps insane stubbornness is a strength. He doesn't back down and most Americans I would bet don't want him to back down. He's the enigma and it enrages the career politicians and their donors that he dares to challenge their monarchies.

These aren't his points, this is my objective assessment. I've been swayed by his policies because those who SHOULD be employing similar policies have not or will not.

I've said it many times, in 2016 I wanted Rand Paul or Marco Rubio to win. I thought Trump was a plant. Primarily due to his history as a Democrat but also due to his language. I assumed that someone behind the scenes was advising him poorly, but I realize now that much of this is just Trump.

I've seen it countless times, be it McCain who was the war hero, they attacked him relentlessly, or his running mate Palin. Ditto for Romney when the audio leaked and they attacked him in the same manner comparing him to Bush the war mongerer.

Haley wasn't going to get a pass don't kid yourself. Sure MSM would have been giddy for awhile now that the outsider Trump was sidelined and they'd have another career politician back in the running along with the usual donors. In the end, they would have dissected her life and she would have welted under the pressure. How many times would she apologize and backtrack when a leaked audio or documents was released? How often would she go on the defensive when something from her past 30 years ago makes the headlines?

This is where Trumps insane stubbornness is a strength. He doesn't back down and most Americans I would bet don't want him to back down. He's the enigma and it enrages the career politicians and their donors that he dares to challenge their monarchies.

This isn't 2008 or 2012 and the GOP aren't running against Obama, the first black president no Republican ever had a chance of beating. McCain and Romney are 100% irrelevant to this discussion and this scenario. This is 2024 and if you actually believe that neither Haley nor DeSantis could beat an 82 year old man who can barely walk and looked like he was about to drop dead on the debate stage then you should stop assessing because you aren't very objective about it at all. That's your Trump bias talking and nothing more.

Have a nice day.

That said, Haley would needed to rely on Dem voters who would have quickly dried up when the G.E began, the attack ads came and the "danger to democracy", "she's a closet MAGA and worked in his admin came out". This, along with Trump loyalists.

That's the way it is.

If DeSantis or Hayley had been the nominee, at this stage of the campaign process, Republicans would have united, and Joe's age contrast with either of those two, would have been absolutely disastrous for the Dims.
The race would be over, as either one of those would have a consistent 5%-8% lead at this stage.

If DeSantis or Hayley had been the nominee, at this stage of the campaign process, Republicans would have united, and Joe's age contrast with either of those two, would have been absolutely disastrous for the Dims.
The race would be over, as either one of those would have a consistent 5%-8% lead at this stage.
Trump has a similar lead, especially in battleground states where this election will be won. THe only poll taken so far post debate is NJ and he has a lead. In NJ!

Trump also has support of Independents, Blacks and Hispanics in record numbers for the GOP.

DeSantis was too firmly right and Haley would have to rely on Dem voters to win. Ultimately this would be a difficult task to ensure.

That's my opinion, Trumps outreach has really expanded his base.

Last edited:
Trump has a similar lead, especially in battleground states where this election will be one. THe only poll taken so far post poll is NJ and he has a lead. In NJ!

Trump also has support of Independents, Blacks and Hispanics in record numbers for the GOP.

DeSantis was too firmly right and Haley would have to rely on Dem voters to win. Ultimately this would be a difficult task to ensure.

That's my opinion, Trumps outreach has really expanded his base.

And hopefully he'll be able to do it, we have to get the third-world lover out of office.

Forum List

Back