Biden is not going to step aside.

Okay so Joe ain't the sharp Cheddar he used to be. What else is new with someone who's nearly an octogenarian? Having said that let's not fool ourselves into thinking that he's completely done in. He only needs to be as good as a Muppet to satisfy the needs of the elected office at this point. He may not be doing cartwheels and calculus problems but he's still a pretty good Muppet.

There's no such thing as an election that's in the bag and this coming 2024 election certainly is not. Whatever you believe about the 2020 fiasco The vote totals between the two candidates were massive. It's a pretty fair bet that 90% of those voters are still there. It's also a pretty fair bet that there has not been a large migration from one side to the other. The only thing I can foresee that would create that migration is putting Biden aside for a last minute choice. I don't think it's going to happen because it would probably be suicide.

Jo
Fuckup hilarious

Newsom is pretty hardcore left. I say they lose the middle with him.

And Harris is an idiot. I say they lose the intelligent voters with her.

He can play dress-up moderate better than any of the other idiots they would try to foist on us.

They cannot fail to chose someone contenting the mindset of the average voter. It would be antithetical to who and what they are.

They are obviously not above a head fake. Pretend to be more “centrist” while actually installing another far left wing tool.

To me Newsom fits that bill. He sells lefty idiocy as "moderate" better than anyone else they have.

Remember he wouldn't be trying to convince people like us, but people on the fence.

To me Newsom fits that bill. He sells lefty idiocy as "moderate" better than anyone else they have.

Remember he wouldn't be trying to convince people like us, but people on the fence.
Gavin did well in a debate with Hannity.
But Joe ain't dropping out.
..and if he don't drop out he has all the delegates.
(I forget, are democrats allowed to free vote or are they committed for a few rounds?)

Gavin did well in a debate with Hannity.
But Joe ain't dropping out.
..and if he don't drop out he has all the delegates.
(I forget, are democrats allowed to free vote or are they committed for a few rounds?)

The rules will be made up the day of the convention by the people in charge.

I think it will play out similar to this...

He will be asked to step aside. He will be offered to do so gracefully for health reasons. This will be done after the next debate where he will not have a teleprompter or cue cards.

If he does not step down, he will be taken out. This will be done at the convention.

In order to avoid concerns of racism and misogyny, Kamala will announce that she is seeking to run for Governor of California. This will allow a graceful entrance of Newsom to be the Dem nominee.

The Dems were hoping Biden would be able to hang in there and beat Trump, but it's now obvious they are going to lose, and the Deep State will do just about anything to keep its puppets.

The real question is if Biden will be able to hang in for eight long months and finish his presidency.

Forbes says he will step aside. I bet the stock market goes up when Biden does so.

Never. He needs to stay in to commute / pardon Hunter.

Thanks. I think that now that Hunter was convicted, he should be able to do that, but he does have another federal trial coming soon, so you have an excellent point!

I did not research in detail, but this link says a president can surely issue a preemptive pardon, as Ford did for Nixon...

Thanks. I think that now that Hunter was convicted, he should be able to do that, but he does have another federal trial coming soon, so you have an excellent point!
I did not research in detail, but this link says a president can surely issue a preemptive pardon, as Ford did for Nixon...
Great point! I forgot about preemptive pardons.

1. Biden said he wound not pardon Hunter
2. I don't think he can commute a sentence until after its imposed?

Biden still needs to keep running to pardon or commute after the election. That is very good for Trump.

Last edited:
If Joe Bribem steps down as president, he no longer is immune to indictment for his open border policies that have killed 10s of thousands of US citizens. Joe will die in the White House, or their of, unless he loses this election, and this is why the Marxists are hell bent to steal this election like they did in 2020 and 2022.

You're delusional.

Well..the debate is over, and Biden looked as bad as everyone predicted--does he step aside?
Who takes his place/ Newsome--yet another white dude? Would the Progressive wing stand for it?
Harris? Would the Center stand for it?
Either could probably beat Trump in the general election..if the Dems unite....If.

Forum List

Back