What Do You Think Will Happen To Our Country If Trump Goes To Prison?

You link says they cited his memory! He has cognitive issues because he’s senile

Xiden’s was a violent and racist thread
1717864797518.png

The link says he had trouble remembering some details. That's not the measure of senility. In fact Trump said he didn't remember details over 20 times in his interviews with Mueller.

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/04/18/mueller-trump-cant-remember-1282643

Very compelling argument.... :laugh:
Yeah, he didn’t get changed because of his memory, that’s a nice way of saying he’s senile.

We don’t not prosecute people simply for not remembering, we do for being senile. That’s the difference

Glad you are acknowledging that

Yeah, he didn’t get changed because of his memory, that’s a nice way of saying he’s senile.

We don’t not prosecute people simply for not remembering, we do for being senile. That’s the difference

Glad you are acknowledging that
That's your emotional narrative. You know how I know it's emotional? Because Trump said he couldn't remember over 20 times in his interview and you're not suggesting he's senile.

That's your emotional narrative. You know how I know it's emotional? Because Trump said he couldn't remember over 20 times in his interview and you're not suggesting he's senile.
Sure maybe it is emotional

No I am not, the govt didn’t either, he was charged.

Xiden wasn’t and his memory was the reason why, not because he didn’t knowingly steal and disclose classified material in violation of the law

Sure maybe it is emotional

No I am not, the govt didn’t either, he was charged.
Not by Mueller. He felt he didn't have the power and authority to charge Trump though he thought he had enough to prove over 9 instances of obstruction of justice.
Xiden wasn’t and his memory was the reason why, not because he didn’t knowingly steal and disclose classified material in violation of the law
The reason why is because investigators didn't think they could make the charges stick. That's an issue you dipshits and morons who hope to see retribution are going to have to grapple with. You don't got much and what you got you aren't even confident about. :laugh:

I, _____, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God.
Seems I took that oath. No where did it say id stand with those using govt as a wrapon against those that disagree with your BS.

That dog dont hunt for MAGA. You. You bet

Not by Mueller. He felt he didn't have the power and authority to charge Trump though he thought he had enough to prove over 9 instances of obstruction of justice.

The reason why is because investigators didn't think they could make the charges stick. That's an issue you dipshits and morons who hope to see retribution are going to have to grapple with. You don't got much and what you got you aren't even confident about. :laugh:
Of course not, mueller concluded he didn’t commit a crime.

Xiden on the other hand committed a crime and as your link highlights is too senile to prosecute

Of course not, mueller concluded he didn’t commit a crime.
Nope. That's not what Mueller concluded. In fact his said famously that he couldn't say the President didn't commit a crime. :laugh:

MUELLER: 'If we had had confidence that the president clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said so'
Xiden on the other hand committed a crime and as your link highlights is too senile to prosecute
That's not what my link says. It's what you imagine it says because reality is too uncomfortable for you. :laugh: :itsok:

Nope. That's not what Mueller concluded. In fact his said famously that he couldn't say the President didn't commit a crime. :laugh:

MUELLER: 'If we had had confidence that the president clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said so'

That's not what my link says. It's what you imagine it says because reality is too uncomfortable for you. :laugh: :itsok:
Haha he clearly said it was a Russia hoax and not conspiracy.

Yes the link says he wasn’t charged due to his memory…ie he is senile

Haha he clearly said it was a Russia hoax and not conspiracy.

Yes the link says he wasn’t charged due to his memory…ie he is senile
I.e. means in other words. I know you mean to imply that with your words you dumb Simp, the problem is those aren't the investigators words. :laugh:

I.e. means in other words. I know you mean to imply that with your words you dumb Simp, the problem is those aren't the investigators words. :laugh:
Yes senile. That’s how they decided xiden

I personally think it’s great we don’t prosecute senile people

Yes senile. That’s how they decided xiden
No. That's how you decided it but you ain't shit. :laugh:
I personally think it’s great we don’t prosecute senile people
Good for you. Pretend you don't think Biden shouldn't be prosecuted. Weak ass make believe because you've trapped yourself in this silly premise. That doesn't really do anything but move me to laughter. :laugh:

No. That's how you decided it but you ain't shit. :laugh:

Good for you. Pretend you don't think Biden shouldn't be prosecuted. Weak ass make believe because you've trapped yourself in this silly premise. That doesn't really do anything but move me to laughter. :laugh:
I don’t think senile people should be prosecuted

Why do you?

Don't get me wrong as I love Ghostbusters, but what does it have to do with this lol

What do you mean?
I mean comunism is in theory and practice always totalitarian. Never democratic.

And yes that includes the mythical fantasy of the egalitarian stateless classless society

So you then agree that xiden shouldn’t be prosecuted? I’m confused by your comments
No... :laugh: I don't agree with your hilarious fantasies other than agreeing that you should continue to rely on them as emotional crutches. :laugh:

Forum List

Back