What Do You Think Will Happen To Our Country If Trump Goes To Prison?

And New York is in America, so what's your basis for saying no, they aren't American laws other than your emotional fragility? :dunno:

But you are American and they are American laws. :itsok:

And that they weren't going to prosecute because they couldn't prove it beyond a reasonable doubt in a court of law. It doesn't make you seem like less of a bitch when you deny facts. :laugh:
1) because they aren’t American laws, they are New York laws

2) I’m not subject to any New York laws

3) they aren’t gonna prosecute because they said he was senile

1) and the demafacist are a tyrantical regime
Do you have an argument to support that are you saying it in search of emotional support from the group? :dunno:
2) I am not white but we all struggle under the demafacist regime
Right.... you're the black woman who doesn't understand how plantations operated. I swear I forget about you the moment I leave this place.

Do you have an argument to support that are you saying it in search of emotional support from the group? :dunno:

Right.... you're the black woman who doesn't understand how plantations operated. I swear I forget about you the moment I leave this place.
1) why would I argue a simple fact?

2) what makes you think I don’t know how a plantation worked?

1) yep…
2) yes he was.
3) read the report
I did. It doesn't say anything about him being senile. It says he could appear sympathetic enough to a jury to create reasonable doubt about intent, which is necessary in this instance.

I did. It doesn't say anything about him being senile. It says he could appear sympathetic enough to a jury to create reasonable doubt about intent, which is necessary in this instance.
You are correct they didn’t say senile, they were a little kinder with their words to describe him being senile

You are correct they didn’t say senile, they were a little kinder with their words to describe him being senile
I know I'm correct. Their comments were about their lack of ability to prove intent and yours is an attempt to turn a legal assessment into a mental evaluation because you're frail.
1) you don’t argue facts
I just did.
2) what comments?
The ones I laughed at you for. These. Where you said:

Poor plantation bots, waiting around for the white man to do something for them.....then start an onslaught of racist attacks at any minority that questions their demaklan ideologic views.

That's not how plantations worked you fucking moron. It's the black people who were doing all the work. You'd think a black woman would know that....

I know I'm correct. Their comments were about their lack of ability to prove intent and yours is an attempt to turn a legal assessment into a mental evaluation because you're frail.

I just did.

The ones I laughed at you for. These. Where you said:

That's not how plantations worked you fucking moron. It's the black people who were doing all the work. You'd think a black woman would know that....
No they concluded he willfully (which is intentionally) stole and disclosed classified docs

No you didn’t argue a fact, you stated an incorrect fact

Yes blacks did the work, and the behest of this master. Depended on him completely

Much like you and others are dependent on uncle Joey Xiden and your demaklan

1. I'm not falling for any lies. Trump is up in more swing states than he needs to win, so the democrats are beyond desperate.

2. Carville wants the MSM to go to full propaganda mode against Trump. The MSDNC talking heads are apoplectic already. They see that Biden is unelectable, and it terrifies them.

3. We'll see both men on stage during the debates, I'm sure CNN will do their best to protect senile Joe.

4. If Trump goes to prison, that won't happen until the appeal process plays out, which will be after the election.
kyzr is all wrong. Biden is going to beat Trump easily.

No they concluded he willfully (which is intentionally) stole and disclosed classified docs
And that they couldn't prove it beyond a reasonable doubt in court. I accept that reality and for some reason you can't.
No you didn’t argue a fact, you stated an incorrect fact
I haven't stated an incorrect one yet. You had to eventually admit I was correct.
Yes blacks did the work, and the behest of this master. Depended on him completely

Much like you and others are dependent on uncle Joey Xiden and your demaklan
:laugh:

No you fucking moron, slaves didn't depend on their masters. You have some hilarious fucking beliefs for a supposed black woman. Their masters depended on their slaves because buying a slave was like taking out a mortgage on a home today. In fact over extension, biased credit ratings and options trading on mortgage backed securities on the slave trade created the first financial meltdown. Slavery was an investment that they would lose without profit. Slaves on the other hand weren't at all dependent on their masters outside of the violence and legal structure that forced them into that situation.

And that they couldn't prove it beyond a reasonable doubt in court. I accept that reality and for some reason you can't.

I haven't stated an incorrect one yet. You had to eventually admit I was correct.

:laugh:

No you fucking moron, slaves didn't depend on their masters. You have some hilarious fucking beliefs for a supposed black woman. Their masters depended on their slaves because buying a slave was like taking out a mortgage on a home today. In fact over extension, biased credit ratings and options trading on mortgage backed securities on the slave trade created the first financial meltdown. Slavery was an investment that they would lose without profit. Slaves on the other hand weren't at all dependent on their masters outside of the violence and legal structure that forced them into that situation.
1) because he was senile
2) I have quoted the report they concluded he willfully stole and disclosed classified material. How much more clear do they have to be?
3) yes a slave by definition is dependent on their master. Yes they used force to maintain that slave, I don’t disagree

1) because he was senile
Said no one involved in the report.
2) I have quoted the report they concluded he willfully stole and disclosed classified material. How much more clear do they have to be?
Nice strawman. I didn't deny they said that. I denied they said they couldn't prosecute because of him being senile.
3) yes a slave by definition is dependent on their master.
What definition? Link to this definition.
Yes they used force to maintain that slave, I don’t disagree
That's not dependence you fucktard, that's force. :laugh:

Forum List

Back