What Do You Think Will Happen To Our Country If Trump Goes To Prison?

What illegal orders are imagining you precious little Snowflake?
Nope. (Didn't see "Civil War")
I love how you admit, without any sort of self awareness, that your ideas about war and how cool it is comes from Hollywood.
1. Illegal orders that violate the "Posse Comitatus Act". Trump won't violate any Laws, like Biden routinely does.

2. Go see the movie. Its thought provoking. Its fiction.

3. I said the movie was well done, especially the DC street fighting. WTF is your low-IQ post about?

1. Illegal orders that violate the "Posse Comitatus Act". Trump won't violate any Laws, like Biden routinely does.
Trump has been convicted of violating our laws you emotional Simp. That's true no matter how you feel about it. Has Biden?
2. Go see the movie. Its thought provoking. Its fiction.
I might catch it when it's streaming though it's not really my genre. If I want fiction about revolution of civil war I prefer the comedies that white people imagine are non fiction narratives about freedom fighting Slaver Founders or gentile Southern plantation owners. Those are always good for a laugh.
3. I said the movie was well done, especially the DC street fighting. WTF is your low-IQ post about?
It's about how emotionally frail you are. :laugh:

MSNBC was openly talking this week about using the military to deal with Trump voters.
It's usually the same jackasses talking about committing violence against us.
And Joy Reid claimed that Mississippi is a slave state.
Chris Matthews went ballistic with his rant.
James Carville said that the MSM needs to go full propaganda mode against Trump or he will win.

WTF is going on when Bill Maher and stroke victim Senator Fetterman are only democrats making sense? Are the rest in some kind of bubble?

Fetterman says American dream is threatened by 300,000 illegal immigrants swarming southern border​

Last edited:
Trump has been convicted of violating our laws you emotional Simp. That's true no matter how you feel about it. Has Biden?

I might catch it when it's streaming though it's not really my genre. If I want fiction about revolution of civil war I prefer the comedies that white people imagine are non fiction narratives about freedom fighting Slaver Founders or gentile Southern plantation owners. Those are always good for a laugh.

It's about how emotionally frail you are. :laugh:
Not our laws, NYC laws. I don’t live there thankfully.

Xiden, the DOJ said did violate our laws, federal espionage laws, but due to him being senile they can’t prosecute him. They concluded

It's about how emotionally frail you are.
1. Trump's bullshit felonies will be overturned on appeal. Biden was found to have stolen classifies documents, but he was deemed too mentally incompetent to stand trial by special prosecutor Hur. Plus the Biden Crime Family sold influence to net $20,000,000 and not pay taxes on it, Comer has the bank records.

2. Emotionally frail? That sounds like projection. Go have a good cry, you'll feel better.

Not our laws, NYC laws. I don’t live there thankfully.
NYC is in America isn't it? Isn't that where you're located? There are all sorts of ways NYC law might affect you in your State. For instance in my State of Florida if Trump is serving time in prison on felony charges in November then he can't vote for himself in the election.
Xiden, the DOJ said did violate our laws, federal espionage laws, but due to him being senile they can’t prosecute him. They concluded
That's not what they concluded. It's what you fantasize having no real argument to stand on.

NYC is in America isn't it? Isn't that where you're located? There are all sorts of ways NYC law might affect you in your State. For instance in my State of Florida if Trump is serving time in prison on felony charges in November then he can't vote for himself in the election.

That's not what they concluded. It's what you fantasize having no real argument to stand on.
It’s in America but they have their own laws. Much like my state has its own laws

I never said laws in NYC couldn’t impact me.

Yes that’s what they concluded, xiden willfully stole and discloused classified material

1. Trump's bullshit felonies will be overturned on appeal.
You hope. Until that imagined day arrives he's a convicted felon, Snowflake.
Biden was found to have stolen classifies documents, but he was deemed too mentally incompetent to stand trial by special prosecutor Hur.
That's another figment of your imagination. :laugh:
Plus the Biden Crime Family sold influence to net $20,000,000 and not pay taxes on it, Comer has the bank records.
Who gives a shit what some politician claims? I don't. Claiming something isn't the samething ad presenting strong enough evidence for a criminal indictment.
2. Emotionally frail? That sounds like projection. Go have a good cry, you'll feel better.
It sounds like the prefect description for someone who's arguments rests on fantasy and make believe. :itsok:

You hope. Until that imagined day arrives he's a convicted felon, Snowflake.

That's another figment of your imagination. :laugh:

Who gives a shit what some politician claims? I don't. Claiming something isn't the samething ad presenting strong enough evidence for a criminal indictment.

It sounds like the prefect description for someone who's arguments rests on fantasy and make believe. :itsok:
Mandela was convicted too…so was MLK, it’s not uncommon for tyrantical regimes to attack political threats

We shall continue to overcome the demklan radicals

It’s in America but they have their own laws. Much like my state has its own laws
They're all American laws though, right, Snowflake?
I never said laws in NYC couldn’t impact me.
Then what point were you trying to make? Are they, not American? Less American? Dirty Americans? Stop me when I get to a point that's rational and isn't emotionally frail.... :laugh:
Yes that’s what they concluded, xiden willfully stole and discloused classified material
They also concluded they couldn't prove that in court, right? :dunno:

Mandela was convicted too…so was MLK, it’s not uncommon for tyrantical regimes to attack political threats
Those were apartheid regimes which are inherently tyrannical. Are our laws inherently tyrannical now, do you have objective evidence they're situationally tyrannical in this instance or are these more emotionally empty arguments? :dunno:
We shall continue to overcome the demklan radicals
Maybe we'll even get some catchy white spirtuals to narrate your soft white struggles.... :lmao:

They're all American laws though, right, Snowflake?

Then what point were you trying to make? Are they, not American? Less American? Dirty Americans? Stop me when I get to a point that's rational and isn't emotionally frail.... :laugh:

They also concluded they couldn't prove that in court, right? :dunno:
1) no they are New York laws.
2) I am not a New Yorker. They aren’t my laws.
3)no they didn’t. They concluded he willfully and intentionally stole and disclosed classified material…in violation of US law. Laws we are all subject to

Those were apartheid regimes which are inherently tyrannical. Are our laws inherently tyrannical now, do you have objective evidence they're situationally tyrannical in this instance or are these more emotionally empty arguments? :dunno:

Maybe we'll even get some catchy white spirtuals to narrate your soft white struggles.... :lmao:
1) and the demafacist are a tyrantical regime
2) I am not white but we all struggle under the demafacist regime

MSNBC was openly talking this week about using the military to deal with Trump voters.
It's usually the same jackasses talking about committing violence against us.
And Joy Reid claimed that Mississippi is a slave state.
Link

1) no they are New York laws.
And New York is in America, so what's your basis for saying no, they aren't American laws other than your emotional fragility? :dunno:
2) I am not a New Yorker. They aren’t my laws.
But you are American and they are American laws. :itsok:
3)no they didn’t. They concluded he willfully and intentionally stole and disclosed classified material…in violation of US law. Laws we are all subject to
And that they weren't going to prosecute because they couldn't prove it beyond a reasonable doubt in a court of law. It doesn't make you seem like less of a bitch when you deny facts. :laugh:

1. I'm not falling for any lies. Trump is up in more swing states than he needs to win, so the democrats are beyond desperate.

2. Carville wants the MSM to go to full propaganda mode against Trump. The MSDNC talking heads are apoplectic already. They see that Biden is unelectable, and it terrifies them.

3. We'll see both men on stage during the debates, I'm sure CNN will do their best to protect senile Joe.

4. If Trump goes to prison, that won't happen until the appeal process plays out, which will be after the election.
And until that point ( and probably after) Trump is a convicted felon

Forum List

Back