What Do You Think Will Happen To Our Country If Trump Goes To Prison?

You MAGAs have been having wet dreams about a war for a long time. There will be nothing that could be considered a war. The proud boys and MAGA cult members who are stupid enough to arm themselves will be slapped down by our military before they can figure out what happened to them.

You assume the rank and file in the military would take orders from the Pentagon when push comes to shove.

Good luck

I suspect we'd see some MAGA terrorism, like McVeigh's slaughter of innocents. Other random terroristic explosions.

Probably some pinpointed murder in the form of assassinations and assassination attempts. Politicians, judges, journalists, law enforcement who don't conform. Maybe some weird hostage-taking. It wouldn't be shocking to see some smaller municipalities turned into mini dictatorships loyal to Trump.

It won't be a war, though, since only one side is being told they're at war. Just right wing terrorism and attempts at sporadic geographical takeovers. Like ISIS, I suppose.

Could we see some violent takeovers at the top of state and federal governments? I guess that's possible. Like South America. Many of them are sympathetic to Pinochet, a military dictator, for example.

Last edited:
Why do right wingers think they get to talk shit all day about Biden but nothing should be said about Trump?

If Trump goes to prison, Trump will go to prison and that's it.

If find it funny how the only black President we have had gets accused of starting some kind of communist plot as if he can't be American, When you talk about race baiting, look to Wayne Allen Root as one example.

Last edited:
It's sad that you think our military would participate in a coup. You really do live in an alternate reality, don't you?
2020 and this New York BS is a Coup.

A lot of miltary will say screw you. And BTW. It is NOT YOUR MILITARY.

Who made you God? You people are PATHETIC

And what would we talk about anymore on USMB? Because it seems like there won't be anything to talk about anymore as all hope would seem lost our country would fall to war and America would never be saved. I've talked about how I would feel like I would have to surrender to the democrats on here and admit defeat and leave here because what else can I say if there would be no more hope in getting our country restored? I don't even know everything that would happen under a communist democratic nation (as it would be a whole lot worse then) but I don't even want to know either.
communist democratic nation is a contradiction in terms

2020 and this New York BS is a Coup.

A lot of miltary will say screw you. And BTW. It is NOT YOUR MILITARY.

Who made you God? You people are PATHETIC
What happened in NY is no coup. Trump ain't president and he was found guilty by American citizens.

They'll do what Desantis orders them to do.

Did you see the new movie "Civil War"?
The Nationa Guard will not protect Mir a Lago.

There will be no Civil War.

Forum List

Back