95% of Prisoners Will Be Released

Unjustly? For punching out old ladies? Car Jacking? Gangs bashing stores and ripping everything off? Muggings? Pimping? Selling dope?
No I'm talking about BLM people who got locked up unjustly. You didn't care. Now you care because it's Jan 6 rioters being locked up. Suddenly its you who says the justice system isn't fair. Wow. Blacks have been making it up all these years. But Trump supporters are the truly persecuted. LOL

No I'm talking about BLM people who got locked up unjustly. You didn't care. Now you care because it's Jan 6 rioters being locked up. Suddenly its you who says the justice system isn't fair. Wow. Blacks have been making it up all these years. But Trump supporters are the truly persecuted. LOL
Lets see. Quote. "What do we want?DEAD COPS. When do we want 'em? NOW! " Fuck those bastards. And most of them ARE bastards. Literally as well as figuratively.

Lets see. Quote. "What do we want?DEAD COPS. When do we want 'em? NOW! " Fuck those bastards. And most of them ARE bastards. Literally as well as figuratively.
Clearly, the legal system, police, courts, politicians have treated blacks poorly for centuries and you conservatives have denied it every step of the way.

now, you want us to believe you’re the ones being treated like second class citizens? What a joke.

Remember telling blacks to pick themselves up by their bootstraps? Why don’t you tell that to blue collar trump supporters? Tell them you and bush sent all their good paying jobs to China and Mexico in the 2000s

Clearly, the legal system, police, courts, politicians have treated blacks poorly for centuries and you conservatives have denied it every step of the way.

now, you want us to believe you’re the ones being treated like second class citizens? What a joke.

Remember telling blacks to pick themselves up by their bootstraps? Why don’t you tell that to blue collar trump supporters? Tell them you and bush sent all their good paying jobs to China and Mexico in the 2000s
All I know is ,when things don't go their way ,they RIOT. You didn't see Whites Riot when that murderer OJ Simpson got away with murder. Or when that filthy Illegal got away with murdering Kate Steinle. BLM are murdering scumbags.

All I know is ,when things don't go their way ,they RIOT. You didn't see Whites Riot when that murderer OJ Simpson got away with murder. Or when that filthy Illegal got away with murdering Kate Steinle. BLM are murdering scumbags.

You saw Whites Riot on January 6th.

You RW folks don’t know how to do anything.

You guys don’t even know how to get through a Border Patrol Checkpoint which is looking for those illegals you idiots are always up in arms over.

You don’t know the laws. You don’t know the Supreme Court decisions. You won’t listen and learn.

You saw Whites Riot on January 6th.

You RW folks don’t know how to do anything.

You guys don’t even know how to get through a Border Patrol Checkpoint which is looking for those illegals you idiots are always up in arms over.

You don’t know the laws. You don’t know the Supreme Court decisions. You won’t listen and learn.

One riot. How about 574 BLM riots over the Summer of 2020. ? All in the name of a filthy Junkie who deserved what he got.

Several problems with that plan.

First. Overcrowding in prisons. This makes the maximum number of prisoners you can hold. One way to manage that number is time off for good behavior and probation. Probation is supervised release. The offender is subject to random checks to make sure he is home when he is supposed to be, or work when he is supposed to be. Unless you want to fund lots of new prisons you need to figure out how to work with what you have.

Second, Probation and parolees do not have the right to demand a search warrant. They sign that right away as a condition of their parole or probation. So the cops can and do search them to insure they are not in possession of anything illegal.

Lastly. If you take away the incentive for good behavior that creates a more dangerous environment. Not just for other inmates, but for the prison staff. Guards are already outnumbered, and making the environment more dangerous in an overcrowded prison isn’t smart. Perhaps you have heard the term carrot and stick? Good behavior is the stick, early release is the carrot.

Take away the carrot and the motivation to do what you want ends.

If you think it is just time to get tough. Sign up as a guard in your local prison, or jail. See how tough it is already.
I do not think I would be allowed to enforce discipline appropriately.

The state of Texas--where no democrat has had a statewide elected position since the 1990’s--has more people on parole (100,000 plus) than most other states have incarcerated.

Every member of the parole board was appointed by a republican governor.
I watch all these real crime shows. All the details of how they did it. Sometimes in their own words. I have to say, I am amazed that most of the people on these shows will ever see the light of day again. They shouldn't. Most of them should be taken out back and shot.

BUT, then I see this guy walk into a diner and pick up the coffee pot, and start beating these two women with it. It's amazing he didn't kill them. How can anyone trust this guy ever again out in public right? He should be locked away for life right? Two women in their 70's???

But he's a former vet. So perhaps with some treatment and meds, he can be trusted again one day? But who says he's going to take his meds? So really, shouldn't we take this sick veteran out back and shoot him too? Or at least lock him up for life?

You REALLY need to stop putting magic mushrooms on your pizza.
ohpleasedon'tquit gave me a fake news. Here is the vet with ptsd who hit two 70 year old women with a coffee pot

Based on the way Republicans talk, this guy can never be trusted to walk free again. Fuck the fact that he's a vet who suffered PTSD. His past should not matter. All that matters is he walked up to two 70 year old women and started beating them on their heads with a coffee pot.

He should be locked up and never walk free again? I'm just trying to figure out where Republicans draw the line on life sentences.

ohpleasedon'tquit gave me a fake news. Here is the vet with ptsd who hit two 70 year old women with a coffee pot

Based on the way Republicans talk, this guy can never be trusted to walk free again. Fuck the fact that he's a vet who suffered PTSD. His past should not matter. All that matters is he walked up to two 70 year old women and started beating them on their heads with a coffee pot.

He should be locked up and never walk free again? I'm just trying to figure out where Republicans draw the line on life sentences.

OK, you are getting less and less coherent. You're all over the place...I have no idea what, if anything, you are attempting to communicate. Do you?

OK, you are getting less and less coherent. You're all over the place...I have no idea what, if anything, you are attempting to communicate. Do you?
Republicans lately have been trying to say it's us Democrats who let these lunatics out early all so they can go on to murder someone else.

Well here we have a vet who's clearly mentally unstable. He just tried to murder two old ladies. Let's execute him. Right? Or lock him up and throw away the key.

We should not care about the circumstances that led him to be a menace to society. Served our country? So what? That doesn't give him the right to murder two old ladies. Lock him up and throw away the key. Right?

Forum List

Back