Feds have now linked at least 14 California homicides to Aryan Brotherhood; latest indictment includes notorious gangster already serving double life

I’m not sure this is directly on topic. But it is related:

If some scumbag is serving two life sentences for murder and kills a fellow inmate or correction officer while in prison, the most he can get in a non death penalty state is … another (meaningless) life sentence.

I am not a huge proponent of the death penalty. But there does come a point, I say, where we might need to retain it as an option for our own protection.

Our corrections officers need a deterrent. Even fellow inmates deserve protection. To that extent, I am speaking about a specific (not a general) deterrent. Let’s put that bastard out of our misery.

Blame it on Trump? California had 2,197 homicides in 2022. Left wing MSN thinks that 14 homicides allegedly linked to an outlaw "white supremacy" gang might change the political outlook.

White supremacist prison gang has been accused seven murders and multiple additional murder conspiracies in Southern California. This includes killing gang member family members testifying against them. Yikes.

I suspect it is probably related to the drug trade more than anything racial.

Nope. You're attempting to defend the white supremacists with whataboutisms.

Not defending, they are criminals. But again, this is an overall Prison gang problem, not a race problem.

Unlike you idiots, I don't see everything through the filter of race.

I am sure that it was more than 14 Cali deaths by this group of slugs.

The get to pass through the Rez, gas up, have a sandwich, but are not allowed to stay.

Dude, do you really feel the need to defend these people by deflecting like that?

I mean, seriously?
Whatr deflection? Prison gangs are very violent just like 1% outlaw biker gangs are very violent. Being surprised at that is like being surprised when the sun rises in the East.

The AB is a prison gang, the fellows in charge are criminals, why would anyone be surprised that they are committing crimes?

Especially in the state of California which promotes racially based prison gangs by its strict policy of Segregation and Jim Crow in its penitentiary system?
The segregation was a response to interracial violence between the prison gangs. It's a pragmatic policy that recognizes the fact that the racist prison gangs (and they are all racist) hate each other and have nothing to lose by killing each other and anyone that gets in their way.

In California prisons this year, a white supremacist gang member named Brant Daniel pleaded guilty to murder in aid of racketeering. He admitted to stabbing fellow inmate Zachary Scott to death while they were both “on the yard.” Daniel inflicted 17 puncture wounds on Scott, resulting in a fatal attack. The case is part of a broader investigation into the Aryan Brotherhood prison gang, which has faced charges related to murders, drug deals, and other crimes within California’s secure prisons12. Additionally, in 2019, sixteen members of the Aryan Brotherhood, allegedly led by Ronald “Renegade” Yandell and William “Billy” Sylvester, were charged with various crimes, including murder, drug trafficking, and ordering hits on enemies1.

It’s California. They’ll get 6 months parole.
What was the line from the movie Dragnet? the villain got 27 consecutive life terms and was going to be eligible for parole in six months or something like that. I found the quote, I wasn't even close; here it is:
"
  • Narrator: On February 21, a trial was held in Superior Court in and for the County of Los Angeles. The Reverend Jonathan Whirley was found guilty on two counts of attempted murder, kidnapping, arson, obstruction of justice, and tampering with public utilities. He is presently in the men's correction facility at Chino, serving 43 consecutive life sentences, which makes him eligible for parole in seven years."

Forum List

Back