Feds have now linked at least 14 California homicides to Aryan Brotherhood; latest indictment includes notorious gangster already serving double life

Black gangs murder black folks, who does the AB murder?
Black gangs murder EVERYONE! I imagine its very much the same for the Aryan Brotherhood, not that i give a flying fuck about anyones skin color. Murder is murder, and i dont give a fuck what their reason for it was. One murder isnt better or worse than another.

I'm pointing out the reality of the situation. all races/ethnic groups have their prison gangs, and they all commit murders and intimidation as part of their way of doing things.

I'm just getting ahead of the "SEE SEE WHITE VIOLENCE IS EVERYWHERE" posts that will be part of this thread.

This is a Prison gang problem, not a race problem.
You are correct, it's not the color, it's the ruthlessness. Everyone in lockup knows that the AB is top d0g, inside and outside. You mentioned MS-13, but they're not blood in, blood out like the AB.

Anyone that gets in their way. They're more 1%'ers than white supremacists, though they are that too. I think that you'd find that on the outside, they mostly kill white dudes.
He is a moron. He thinks its a black killing gang. Nope, its a prison gang for white people. You do not have a choice but to join the AB when you are white and you end up in prison. EVERYONE joins a gang in prison, and every gang represents a race. Its as simple as that.

Black gangs murder EVERYONE! I imagine its very much the same for the Aryan Brotherhood, not that i give a flying fuck about anyones skin color. Murder is murder, and i dont give a fuck what their reason for it was. One murder isnt better or worse than another.
Uh no that's not the case.

He is a moron. He thinks its a black killing gang. Nope, its a prison gang for white people. You do not have a choice but to join the AB when you are white and you end up in prison. EVERYONE joins a gang in prison, and every gang represents a race. Its as simple as that.
You are correct, except for the moron thing. You do have a choice to not join the AB. There are other white prison gangs that you don't have to kill someone to join. Prison is boring with a capital B. Everyone dresses the same, so it only makes sense to split up among the races, and let the games begin. The battles and the drama are something to do besides laundry.

You do have a choice to not join the AB. There are other white prison gangs that you don't have to kill someone to join.
That is incorrect. First off, there is only 1 white gang in any prison. There arent enough white people to even fill the one white gang. The AB is vastly outnumbered by the black and hispanic gangs in every prison in the US. Every white person has to stick together in prison.

Also, you never have to kill to get into any prison gang. There are different roles that you can take when you join (you are given a choice believe it or not), but very few people are "enforcers" who do the actual killings. Most people do things like carry shanks for the enforcers. Your cost for having the gangs protection is doing shit like that, but if you get caught with a shank, they can sentence you to several more years, so its a super sketchy job, but you have no choice if you want the gangs protection.

Yes you could say "im not joining", but all the other gangs will know that you arent protected and they will prey on you instantly. It isnt all rape either. Rape is more rare than you think in prison. What they will do is take all your shit. Your blankets, pillow, shoes, stuff like that. Forget about having commissary items, they will take all that, and when someone is in a bad mood, they can always take their aggression out on you because, you arent protected by a gang.

Last edited:
That is incorrect. First off, there is only 1 white gang in any prison. There arent enough white people to even fill the one white gang. The AB is vastly outnumbered by the black and hispanic gangs in every prison in the US. Every white person has to stick together in prison.

Also, you never have to kill to get into any prison gang. There are different roles that you can take when you join (you are given a choice believe it or not), but very few people are "enforcers" who do the actual killings. Most people do things like carry shanks for the enforcers. Your cost for having the gangs protection is doing shit like that, but if you get caught with a shank, they can sentence you to several more years, so its a super sketchy job, but you have no choice if you want the gangs protection.

Yes you could say "im not joining", but all the other gangs will know that you arent protected and they will prey on you instantly. It isnt all rape either. Rape is more rare than you think in prison. What they will do is take all your shit. Your blankets, pillow, shoes, stuff like that. Forget about having commissary items, they will take all that, and when someone is in a bad mood, they can always take their aggression out on you because, you arent protected by a gang.
It sounds like we've read the same books. Are you talking from experience? Been down Bro?

It sounds like we've read the same books. Are you talking from experience? Been down Bro?
No, ive just watched a bunch of videos of dudes talking about prison and prison rules. The rules are pretty much the same in every prison too, and they have been the same for decades,

You cant do stuff with people who arent your race. Its a big no no. You also cant be getting into fights willy nilly with other races. Once a black dude punches a white guy, every white guy is required to fight right then and there, and its the same for all the blacks. If you dont step up and fight, your gang will fuck you up.

It causes a riot every time there is violence on one race from another, so gangs try not to start shit and they dont like it when their members make decisions like that on their own because it effects everyone.

Last edited:
White supremacist prison gang has been accused seven murders and multiple additional murder conspiracies in Southern California. This includes killing gang member family members testifying against them. Yikes.

Yet they don't even consider the blacks and Latinos committing the same crimes.

Uh no that's not the case.

The AB murders people who are competing with them in the drug trade with meth or with other rackets they are involved in.

Not due to "racial beliefs", but to further their racket.

If the murder victims are black or white, they could give a shit less.

White supremacist prison gang has been accused seven murders and multiple additional murder conspiracies in Southern California. This includes killing gang member family members testifying against them. Yikes.

Lock them up!

Are they making any progress on the other 3,000 or so that happen every year in that shithole?

Anyone that gets in their way. They're more 1%'ers than white supremacists, though they are that too. I think that you'd find that on the outside, they mostly kill white dudes.

Mostly morons who think it's great to associate with those pieces of shit, same as with scooter trash.

Ah, the desperate commie racist search for mostly elusive 'Great White Defendants' sinks ever deeper into irrelevance yet again.

Forum List

Back