95% of Prisoners Will Be Released

Republicans lately have been trying to say it's us Democrats who let these lunatics out early all so they can go on to murder someone else.

Well here we have a vet who's clearly mentally unstable. He just tried to murder two old ladies. Let's execute him. Right? Or lock him up and throw away the key.

We should not care about the circumstances that led him to be a menace to society. Served our country? So what? That doesn't give him the right to murder two old ladies. Lock him up and throw away the key. Right?

Probably, yes, if he's that dangerous.

Probably, yes, if he's that dangerous.
Oh but in prison he's going to take his meds and be a good boy. But who's to say he will 1 year after he gets out? To be safe, we should just lock him away for life.

Did you see him attacking those old women? Holy shit.

Now I too want to let him out some day because he's a vet. He's mentally sick. BUT I would NEVER let this guy ever buy or own a gun or coffee pot ever again. LOL.

Oh but in prison he's going to take his meds and be a good boy. But who's to say he will 1 year after he gets out? To be safe, we should just lock him away for life.

Did you see him attacking those old women? Holy shit.

Now I too want to let him out some day because he's a vet. He's mentally sick. BUT I would NEVER let this guy ever buy or own a gun or coffee pot ever again. LOL.
OK, you're all over the place again, Maybe YOU need to take your medication.

Forum List

Back