What Do You Think Will Happen To Our Country If Trump Goes To Prison?

How do you know? You're guessing.
I'm not guessing. You idiots are falling for lies and you are less than 30 percent of the country. There won't be any Civil War because Donald Trump goes to prison.

And what would we talk about anymore on USMB? Because it seems like there won't be anything to talk about anymore as all hope would seem lost our country would fall to war and America would never be saved. I've talked about how I would feel like I would have to surrender to the democrats on here and admit defeat and leave here because what else can I say if there would be no more hope in getting our country restored? I don't even know everything that would happen under a communist democratic nation (as it would be a whole lot worse then) but I don't even want to know either.

Translation: We can't have criminals going to prison.

Just because they live in a Red State, where there are few jobs or opporunities, does not mean they'll vote for and man who wants to be the first American dictator. Even people from red states believe in democracy.

Yeah and they hate the guy who called them "fools and suckers".
LOL

Business is fleeing shithole blue States.

Now mind your own business Canuk Troll.

What Do You Think Will Happen To Our Country If Trump Goes To Prison?​

1984 is a given, the annoying orange is but a small pebble on the road not a stumbling block, not even close to a detour.
1717855463302.jpeg

Actually a majority of active duty voted Biden.
A larger majority of reservists and veterans voted Trump.
So a bunch of old fuckers and not the actual young, active members that you'd need for a successful coup? :dunno:

I'm not guessing. You idiots are falling for lies and you are less than 30 percent of the country. There won't be any Civil War because Donald Trump goes to prison.
1. I'm not falling for any lies. Trump is up in more swing states than he needs to win, so the democrats are beyond desperate.

2. Carville wants the MSM to go to full propaganda mode against Trump. The MSDNC talking heads are apoplectic already. They see that Biden is unelectable, and it terrifies them.

3. We'll see both men on stage during the debates, I'm sure CNN will do their best to protect senile Joe.

4. If Trump goes to prison, that won't happen until the appeal process plays out, which will be after the election.

If Trump goes to prison our system of government will be broken and our country permanently divided. This would be a nightmare scenario.
Agree....
The financial and economic situation is being closely linked to this case for America.

But

Some people would rather Rule a Garbage dump than live in luxury as an ordinary citizen simply because they get to be in charge.

And I think that concept and idealism needs to be stopped.

Money is looking to move. If blind justice is gone and now what remains is nothing more than a political tool of a few....the America we once had is gone. So the people with money are looking for where they might find a place to live without fear of attacks by the government....because they already know that they are somewhere on someone's list of "people to attack".

The EU maybe, South America maybe....South Africa? Dunno....but the money is going to leave this nation in huge waves.

If Trump goes to prison our system of government will be broken and our country permanently divided. This would be a nightmare scenario.
Relax, the commies won't win, voters aren't that stupid.
Trump is safe until after the appeal process, and Merchan's bullshit "felonies" will be overturned.

So a bunch of old fuckers and not the actual young, active members that you'd need for a successful coup? :dunno:
There won't be any coup. The people serving in the military know what illegal orders are.
There is an election in November, and Trump is up in all of the swing states.

Did you see the new movie "Civil War"?
It was several state NGs against the illegitimate regime in power. Very cool street fighting in DC.

There won't be any coup. The people serving in the military know what illegal orders are.
There is an election in November, and Trump is up in all of the swing states.
What illegal orders are imagining you precious little Snowflake? :dunno: :laugh:
Did you see the new movie "Civil War"?
Nope.
It was several state NGs against the illegitimate regime in power. Very cool street fighting in DC.
:laugh:

I love how you admit, without any sort of self awareness, that your ideas about war and how cool it is comes from Hollywood.

Forum List

Back