What Do You Think Will Happen To Our Country If Trump Goes To Prison?

And what would we talk about anymore on USMB? Because it seems like there won't be anything to talk about anymore as all hope would seem lost our country would fall to war and America would never be saved. I've talked about how I would feel like I would have to surrender to the democrats on here and admit defeat and leave here because what else can I say if there would be no more hope in getting our country restored? I don't even know everything that would happen under a communist democratic nation (as it would be a whole lot worse then) but I don't even want to know either.
I think we'll be pretty much the same. You're a fucking alarmist. I know i'll be just fine.

And what would we talk about anymore on USMB? Because it seems like there won't be anything to talk about anymore as all hope would seem lost our country would fall to war and America would never be saved. I've talked about how I would feel like I would have to surrender to the democrats on here and admit defeat and leave here because what else can I say if there would be no more hope in getting our country restored? I don't even know everything that would happen under a communist democratic nation (as it would be a whole lot worse then) but I don't even want to know either.

Nothing will happen if Trump goes to jail. People are tired of him. He's exhausting.

God, you're ridiculous.

The Democraps will have to find a replacement for Biden.....but they'll still lose to Trump.

If they try to send Trump to prison somebody is gonna get kilt. :iagree:
Yeah, a bunch of MAGAt cockroaches will get mowed down by federal troops if they try to interfere with lawful rulings to hold a convicted felon accountable.
Let's face it you MAGAts aren't really cut out for all this war/rebellion stuff.
You piss your pants and cry like little bitches when people shoot back at you.
Remember Ashli Babbit?

Yeah, a bunch of MAGAt cockroaches will get mowed down by federal troops if they try to interfere with lawful rulings to hold a convicted felon accountable.
Let's face it you MAGAts aren't really cut out for all this war/rebellion stuff.
You piss your pants and cry like little bitches when people shoot back at you.
Remember Ashli Babbit?
Funny....nobody in that crowd had any intention of mounting an insurrection.

That's why the came unarmed.

Only people to die on Jan 6th was two unarmed women.

Forum List

Back