Project 2025

Some of what you said is wrong. Abortion and Gender will NOT be part of the decision process.

But I guess I have to wonder at your objection.

After all, everything you just said is already being pushed and accomplished by the left, only they are/have inserted their ideology into it. Is this, its okay if we do it, but not for you?
Yeah well at least i have a source and it is posted. So what is your source that says it will not be.

The proposal is a conservative agenda. yet your belief that it is left wing ideology., What is your source?

Whose imitative is this?

You know its a conservative agenda as they blame left wing and Trump is on board.

Yeah well at least i have a source and it is posted. So what is your source that says it will not be.

The proposal is a conservative agenda. yet your belief that it is left wing ideology., What is your source?

Whose imitative is this?
The actual document itself. How hard is that to find?

Go read it, and you'll discover that it is all lies.

Hav you read it? Have you?

The president didn't encourage the BLM demonstrations. Trump threw out the Taskforce for 21st Century Policing.. which was formed for the purpose of restoring respect for and confidence in law enforcement.

Trump also never addressed the concerns about police brutality. He actually encouraged police brutality if you recall. Boy Scouts of America apologized for Trump's speech.
The task force gave it's final report and gave it's recommendations in May of 2015. Some places adopted their recommendations. It was pretty meaninglesss task force that had nothing to do with the 2020 riots.

Trump and the GOP tried to pass police reform, but it was blocked by Dems in the Senate

Democrats block Senate GOP police reform bill​

replace civil service-style employees with political appointees in its ranks.

Also to privatize it which would mean it has to make a profit

“Our goal is to assemble an army of aligned, vetted, trained, and prepared conservatives to go to work on Day One to deconstruct the Administrative State,” the manual states.

I wonder how well political appointees really work.

They want to make it a political issue now. Military Benefits are for those who serve.

Its should not be a political thing.

So Abortion and gender identity will be part of the decision process.

It doesn't matter if you served in the military

It will be like the current supreme court

Job application --Conservative check here

Hmm.. I read the article, all it said was that they advocated that military healthcare would not pay for abortions or gender reassignment surgery. Your own article doesn't back up what you are saying.

Whose imitative is this?

You know its a conservative agenda as they blame left wing and Trump is on board.

Well yeah, conservatives usually support and promote conservative agendas. :rolleyes:

Hmm.. I read the article, all it said was that they advocated that military healthcare would not pay for abortions or gender reassignment surgery. Your own article doesn't back up what you are saying.
What part of a republican initiative is strange to you. They want it added to the republican platform.

It is the republicans who mention gender and abortion which are republican talking points.

What part of a republican initiative is strange to you. They want it added to the republican platform.

It is the republicans who mention gender and abortion which are republican talking points.

Republicans are supposed to be conservatives. 🤡

So it's not Project 2025 then? You're contradicting yourself now.

What needs 'condemned' exactly?
I’ll be going to bet that all of the left wingers in this thread have not read the entire 900 page document outlining project 2025. They just go by the trigger words of their media players like “white nationalism or anti-democratic”. So when they hear those trigger words, that’s all they need. They need to at least read some of the document.

Forum List

Back