Trump says the authors of Project 2025 are extremists, compares to far left

This pretty much sums-up the dems right now.

99571.GIF

How was Ron DeSantis, the most successful conservative governor in the country who accomplished many of the things conservatives screamed they have wanted for years, going to stab you in the back?

I'm an independent. I haven't been a registered member of any party since 2008.

How was Ron DeSantis or Nikki Haley going to be worse than the Democrats?

Trump is the establishment now. He's not an outsider anymore. He had over 90% of the Republican Congress lining up behind him during the primary. He filled his cabinet in the first term with establishment types and failed to drain the swamp.

There is nothing about this history that suggests this will be the case.

Why is he primarying actual conservatives and replacing them with RINOs?
you just dont get it,,

the establishemnet repubes have done nothing but stab voters in the back for decades,,
and even though desantis is doing a good job as governor he still has that label on his back and the voters are tired of the lies,,
but mostly for me its the hate from people like you and the democrats that drives me to want to see why you hate him,,

whats he worst that can happen other than business as usual??

you just dont get it,,

Someone in this conversation doesn't get it and it's not me.

the establishemnet repubes have done nothing but stab voters in the back for decades,,
and even though desantis is doing a good job as governor he still has that label on his back

Why would DeSantis have that label on his back?

and the voters are tired of the lies,,

Trump lies to all of you almost daily. It's frequently documented

Someone in this conversation doesn't get it and it's not me.

Why would DeSantis have that label on his back?

Trump lies to all of you almost daily. It's frequently documented
keep in mind if not for trump I wouldnt even consider voting republican,, because I have a rule,, I dont vote for the people that caused the problem, and that includes both democrats and republicans at the fed level,,

donald trump thanks you for your support,,

keep in mind if not for trump I wouldnt even consider voting republican,, because I have a rule,, I dont vote for the people that caused the problem, and that includes both democrats and republicans at the fed level,,

donald trump thanks you for your support,,

What problems did Ron DeSantis cause?

There was a primary with plenty of choices.

I don't know what a "progs" is and how that relates to me.

Nikk Haley is to the right of Trump. Ron DeSantis is more conservative than both of them and turned a purple state bright red. Trump is taking the Republican Party to the left, which you people used to label as "RINOism" and you're all cheering him on.
Haley is just a George Bush with a twat. DeSanctimonious had his shot and blew his wad too early.

Forum List

Back