Trump says the authors of Project 2025 are extremists, compares to far left

The authors of project 2025 are far left. What you can find on the internet that pretends to be project 2025 isn't really project 2025. It's no secret when you read it that it's spin written by the left that alleges and rewrites the the original intent of project 2025.
I believe we just witnessed denial

Is the Heritage Foundation and Project 2025 far right? If your answer is yes, when did that become the case?

Fuck, I don't know or care. I don't agree with the first item I read on the supposed agenda, which reads prioritize energy over environment concerns.

You should be happy Trump doesn't support some of the BS, but no, that doesn't serve your feelings; aint that right Bro?

Project 2025 was written by the Heritage Foundation, a longtime renowned conservative think tank. They are hardly anything extreme, but have been the standard bearers of long time conservative thought. The goals listed in project 2025 are goals conservatives for many years have claimed they wanted to see in this country. Trump just claimed American conservatives are as radical as the far left.

Is that what MAGA thinks?

Because of course. And naturally, many of them were people he picked and hired to his administration. And will be again, if he elected. You can bank on that.

I can't tell of Trump just assumes his audience is completely brain dead, or if he just believes anything he says.

Project 2025 was written by the Heritage Foundation, a longtime renowned conservative think tank. They are hardly anything extreme, but have been the standard bearers of long time conservative thought. The goals listed in project 2025 are goals conservatives for many years have claimed they wanted to see in this country. Trump just claimed American conservatives are as radical as the far left.

He doesn't tell the same "truth" twice in one day.

It might cost him votes if he keeps attacking PJ2025

It might cost him votes if he keeps attacking PJ2025

I don't think it will. He knows that ultimately they're going to believe whatever he tells them to. That's how cults work. You're seeing it play out in the Bukele thread.

There was a primary with plenty of choices.

I don't know what a "progs" is and how that relates to me.

Nikk Haley is to the right of Trump. Ron DeSantis is more conservative than both of them and turned a purple state bright red. Trump is taking the Republican Party to the left, which you people used to label as "RINOism" and you're all cheering him on.
and the other choices were just more of the same stab the voter in the back bullshit,,,

thats the problem with you cock sucking republicans,, you think youre the good guys when youre worse than democrats because you lie non stop and stab the voters in the back every election,,

and if trump stabs us in the back nothing changes,, and beings you establishment pricks hate him so much the hope is theres something in him that starts us in a better direction than the one you and your democra friends have been taking us,,

and the other choices were just more of the same stab the voter in the back bullshit,,,

How was Ron DeSantis, the most successful conservative governor in the country who accomplished many of the things conservatives screamed they have wanted for years, going to stab you in the back?

thats the problem with you cock sucking republicans,, y

I'm an independent. I haven't been a registered member of any party since 2008.

ou think youre the good guys when youre worse than democrats because you lie non stop and stab the voters in the back every election,,

How was Ron DeSantis or Nikki Haley going to be worse than the Democrats?

and if trump stabs us in the back nothing changes,, and beings you establishment pricks hate him so much

Trump is the establishment now. He's not an outsider anymore. He had over 90% of the Republican Congress lining up behind him during the primary. He filled his cabinet in the first term with establishment types and failed to drain the swamp.

the hope is theres something in him that starts us in a better direction than the one you and your democra friends have been taking us,,

There is nothing about this history that suggests this will be the case.

Why is he primarying actual conservatives and replacing them with RINOs?

Do you think conservatives are as extreme as the far left?
That's what the Marxist Media and their willing accomplices in the DNC would like you to believe.

But it is false.

You have to willingly isolate, insulate yourself from reality to believe that. And nobody can help you with that. Only you can control who and what you believe. If you choose to believe it, I just can't help you.

Neither can anybody else. Fox kind sucks but there are some decent programs mixed in with their suckitude. If you can, try tuning in to "The Five". At 5:00PM, of course. Jesse Waters is decent at 8:00PM, Gutfeld is funny at 10:00PM. Hannity just simply sucks. Ever since he got his teeth done, I can't listen to him. Sounds like a -- I dunno...... An annoying Teapot. He hisses his words way, way, too much. His 'S" sounds and his "th" sounds. There's a word for it but I've forgotten it. Some of the weekend shows are good. F Lee Levine is boring to watch -- Until he goes on a rant. Then he's really fun. And extremely intelligent.

If you choose to stay in the 'comfortable' world created FOR you as you grew up, that's on you. If you're afraid of alienating friends and family, maybe you should find new friends. And educate your family.

Many dims are dims because that's how they were raised, that's who their friends are, where they work, at the Bar, Church, etc.

If you live in one of those isolated enclaves and want to stay in that mindset, that's on you. But if you want to expand your horizons, if you want to embrace change -- That is entirely up to you.

And I doubt you will. It's just too much work

Forum List

Back