peace proposal : 50% of Palestinian lands conquered by the Israelis given back, and halting of the settlement expansion.

How do I know any totality? I know what I see here and now. You just don't like being called out for saying hateful things. Pitiful.
ah, you mistake criticism of Israel for hate.
i wonder if that's by anyone's design. :stir::eusa_shhh::disagree:

And you can't admit that I gave you information which satisfied what you were asking for.

You didn't though, you were asked this by me:

Can you cite a source for the claim "It was unilaterally given to Arabs"?

You replied with a link to a Britannica article and two other URLs, none of them contain the phrase "given to Arabs".

OK. So what? None of that is relevant here. Try to keep up. Should I type slower or use smaller words?
More Zionist squirming, like the serpent that it is. To say that the opinions of a Holocaust surviving Jew, raised in Nazi Germany, who describes modern Israeli leaders as "Nazi Criminals" and that Zionism is the antithesis of Judaism, is "not relevant" to a discussion on Zionism and its abuse of Palestinians, is to sink to a depth that is low indeed, even for you.

Of course Jews like him are always unwelcome to Jew supremacists, you can't attack him with the antisemite weapon, you can't attack him with the holocaust weapon so you attack with the "irrelevant" weapon as a last resort.

That's true but there are Jewish settlements just outside Gaza, built on land where Arab villages once stood, since destroyed and cleared away and their populations expelled to make room for Zionist occupants.

Many in Gaza today were either residents of these villages or are descendants of them. They live in Gaza, staring across the land and see Jews thriving in places that were once their homes, ancestral homes were generations of people lived in relative peace for centuries until the Israelis stormtroopers arrived in the 1920s

Many in Gaza today were either residents of these villages or are descendants of them.

Descendants of refugees aren't refugees.

You didn't though, you were asked this by me:

You replied with a link to a Britannica article and two other URLs, none of them contain the phrase "given to Arabs".
So if you are looking for that precise phrase, you won't find it. But if you are looking g for that meaning, that article makes it clear, as does this

Look under August 2005

"August 2005 - Israeli forces unilaterally withdraw from Gaza 38 years after capturing it from Egypt in the Middle East war, abandoning settlements and leaving the enclave under the control of the Palestinian Authority."

It was not given back to Egypt. It was given to (left under the control of) the PA.

Look man:

The Israelis (Negev Storm Troopers) did the expelling and destruction of the villages NOT the Egyptian forces.

Israel did not accept anything, so this is more propaganda, here's what Wikipedia says about Israel and resolution 194:

Hence the ICJ's recent legal opinion. The Zionist regime is utterly evil, racist to the core and must be destroyed as was the Third Reich.

I fully expect another round of smoke and mirrors and hand waving as the Zionists here desperately try to polish the turd that is Israel.

The Arab villages were evacuated by Israeli troops because they lay in the path of the advancing Egyptian army and it is a matter of record that Israel accepted UN 194 as a condition of UN recognition of the news state of Israel which according to the UN included the land these villages had been.

The controversy arises from different interpretations of 194, which says only those Arabs willing to live in peace in Israel should have a right to return. Israel took this to mean this was an individual right to return and each Arab who wanted to return had to apply to the new state of Israel and be vetted to ascertain if he or she was willing to live in peace in Israel.

The Arabs, on the other hand, argued that 194 meant the Arabs had a collective right to return to their former homes with no need to recognize the existence of the new state of Israel or its jurisdiction over them. Of course, Israel rejected this interpretation of 194.

The Arab states, humiliated by their defeat in the recent war, tried to defeat Israel by flooding it with hostile Arabs and that foolish dream persisted well into the 1990's.

While 194 led nowhere, it is fair to say its spirit lives on in Israeli law under which a Palestinian has the same right to apply to immigrate to Israel and apply for citizenship as any other non Jew.

So if you are looking for that precise phrase, you won't find it. But if you are looking g for that meaning, that article makes it clear, as does this

Look under August 2005

"August 2005 - Israeli forces unilaterally withdraw from Gaza 38 years after capturing it from Egypt in the Middle East war, abandoning settlements and leaving the enclave under the control of the Palestinian Authority."

It was not given back to Egypt. It was given to (left under the control of) the PA.
Yes I know they withdrew, go and look in a dictionary, even a Hebrew one, you'll see that "withdraw" isn't quite the same as "give".

More Zionist squirming, like the serpent that it is. To say that the opinions of a Holocaust surviving Jew, raised in Nazi Germany, who describes modern Israeli leaders as "Nazi Criminals" and that Zionism is the antithesis of Judaism, is "not relevant" to a discussion on Zionism and its abuse of Palestinians, is to sink to a depth that is low indeed, even for you.

Of course Jews like him are always unwelcome to Jew supremacists, you can't attack him with the antisemite weapon, you can't attack him with the holocaust weapon so you attack with the "irrelevant" weapon as a last resort.
You still not paying attention. I replied to a specific poster and specific content and you want to hijack the conversation to include what you want it to be about. You are wrong because you lack the ability to follow the flow of what's going on. Maybe ask a grown-up for help.

The Arab villages were evacuated by Israeli troops because they lay in the path of the advancing Egyptian army and it is a matter of record that Israel accepted UN 194 as a condition of UN recognition of the news state of Israel which according to the UN included the land these villages had been.

The controversy arises from different interpretations of 194, which says only those Arabs willing to live in peace in Israel should have a right to return. Israel took this to mean this was an individual right to return and each Arab who wanted to return had to apply to the new state of Israel and be vetted to ascertain if he or she was willing to live in peace in Israel.

The Arabs, on the other hand, argued that 194 meant the Arabs had a collective right to return to their former homes with no need to recognize the existence of the new state of Israel or its jurisdiction over them. Of course, Israel rejected this interpretation of 194.

The Arab states, humiliated by their defeat in the recent war, tried to defeat Israel by flooding it with hostile Arabs and that foolish dream persisted well into the 1990's.

While 194 led nowhere, it is fair to say its spirit lives on in Israeli law under which a Palestinian has the same right to apply to immigrate to Israel and apply for citizenship as any other non Jew.
and why is a 2-state solution not viable?

Forum List

Back