CNN US : Biden : "I've made it clear that if the Israelis go into population centers [such as Rafah], we will not be supplying arms [4 the job]"

We are in agreement that ny and nj are in play in November. Biden is trying to play the jews by giving lip service to supporting Israel while he also states support fot the muslims and blocks weapons shipments to Israel. the guy is a senile mess.
Biden does indeed pay lip service to supporting Israel, and then impedes their ability to defeat HAMAS.

Great quote: “your actions are screaming so loudly that I can’t hear what you’re saying.“ Applies perfectly to Biden.

Biden does indeed pay lip service to supporting Israel, and then impedes their ability to defeat HAMAS.

Great quote: “your actions are screaming so loudly that I can’t hear what you’re saying.“ Applies perfectly to Biden.

Listen to this:

Listen to this:

Thanks, and so true. Why is the world trusting the HAMAS barbarians who hate Israel to provide the “facts” on how bad Israel is doing re the civilian deaths? It is ALL driven by antisemitism - both the anti-Israel propaganda and the willingness to believe it.

Forum List

Back