Zionist genocide in Israel

Get back to me after you've spent 10 - 11 months walking and hitch hiking around the Middle East, living in and around Palestinian refugee camps, staying in touch M.E. diplomatic officials and studying the region for 60 years.

Meanwhile, keep parroting whatever MSM pours into your head.
I have spent a few weeks in Israel as an at large tourist, meaning I didn't go on a tour. Therefore I didn't stick out as a tourist. The Palestinians I ran into weren't really all that nice at all.

The camps are just awful. They are an fine example of how the Arab world refuses to allow the Palestinians a life. Israel doesn't keep them in the camps. Jodan does. Lebanon does.

Remember, Jordan doesn't want them. Egypt doesn't want them. Find any arab country that would take them in. You won't.

They aren't. They have been very clever and innovative in dealing with their environment.

Ask an Arab what they want.... They want a peaceful, civil society.

That's not what Israelis want.
Then why have Arab/Muslims spent the past 1400 years expanding out of Arabia and trying to convert the whole world to Islam ???

Last edited:
I "Fake News" you not for the excerpt content but for this disinformation lie from you;
"A primary difference is that the SS was bound by the Geneva Convention and other International Laws ... "

Nazi Germany had long ago prior abandoned being bound by other, their rapid rearmament in violation of the WW1 treaty is major proof.
Also, Hitler and the Nazis were working with Arab/Muslim extremists to initiate uprisings in the French and British mandates in the Middle East. A significant number came close to succeeding.

Relations between Nazi Germany and the Arab world - Wikipedia

How Nazis courted the Islamic world during WWII - DW

Free Arabian Legion - Wikipedia

Also, post World War Two former German generals and Nazis helped train the Arab/Muslim national militaries for the eventual 1948 War to try and destroy Israel.

The 1948 Arab war against Israel: An aftershock of World War II?

Otto Skorzeny - Wikipedia

What We Got Wrong About Nazis And Terrorists - HuffPost

1. Even Hasbara dominated Wikipedia admits that it's unreliable. Why do you choose only one bias source to form your opinions?

2. Before you you condemn Germany's rejection of the infamous Treaty of Versailles, try to name just one country that has violated more International Laws than Israel.... and been rewarded with $ Trillions for decades of Zionist expansionism and genocide.

Thanks,

1. Even Hasbara dominated Wikipedia admits that it's unreliable. Why do you choose only one bias source to form your opinions?

2. Before you you condemn Germany's rejection of the infamous Treaty of Versailles, try to name just one country that has violated more International Laws than Israel.... and been rewarded with $ Trillions for decades of Zionist expansionism and genocide.

Thanks,
How about you try explaining why you are a Jew hater and want to re-fire the ovens ?!

Sorry 'Charlie'(Komrade), you are cess-pool reject and a waste of human skin. Go bow to Mecca and kiss the butt of your fellow Islamic Jihadists!
POS!

Show where Israel has sought to expand beyond historical boundaries while your Islamic, Mudslims are trying to convert the whole world/humanity to their poisonous demon-spawn fake religion. Expansionists outside of the deserts of Arabian peninsula.

Regarding Israel and the Gaza operation.
When Israeli athletes were killed at the Munich Olympics, no one bombed Munich. The perpetrators were fished out one by one and punished.
So they don't have to kill women and children. But they do.

Regarding Israel and the Gaza operation.
When Israeli athletes were killed at the Munich Olympics, no one bombed Munich. The perpetrators were fished out one by one and punished.
So they don't have to kill women and children. But they do.
they weren't from Munich and didn't hide among Germans. German civilians didn't participate in the massacre.

Forum List

Back