Biden Withdrawing from Presidential Race

No it cant. Now you've got a legit dem candidate vs a conspiracy nut job and a 77 year old felon/rapist/mentally declining bumbling idiot

1 of your 9 characteristics of TDS is showing. Who is the nominee again?
1721589026821.png

Harris, along with Biden, denied inflation was real, then said it was just affecting the rich (WTF??)
and then said it was only temporary - and finally admitted it to only try and sell that it is over.

That outweighs abortion 3 to 1

Maybe.

The problem is that the GOP has nominated probably the weakest general election candidate they could possibly have picked. People will crawl over broken glass to vote against Trump. That wouldn't have happened with any other Republican candidate.

It might.

Elections are about a whole host of issues. This is one of them. And toobfreak is right. Abortion is a giant albatross around the necks of the GOP.
It is one of them, but people having nota dime to their name and seeing no way to get a dime to their name - care about that 150% more than abortion

Unlike Trump Biden never broke the law nor has instigated insurrection against the nation.
Sure he has, he and Hunter have been breaking the law for years. He deserves to be prosecuted for the rest of his life for what he's done.

Harris, along with Biden, denied inflation was real, then said it was just affecting the rich (WTF??)
and then said it was only temporary - and finally admitted it to only try and sell that it is over.

That outweighs abortion 3 to 1

Your disinformation isnt going to work, commie.

S'Matter, Freaky? Worried all the sudden? Calm yourself. Long way to go till November and we still don't know who the nominee will be.

Yes, I am worried. If the D's play this right, they may have just gone from certain death to pulling out another close victory.

Idiot GOP walked right into this blindly again despite my warning of this coming the past month.

There is an update.
So Joe (cough) endorsed Kamala
There is an update.
Apparently Joe went ahead and endorsed Kamala. I'm not at all sure that is a good thing as it may be that the DNC figures she's all they have. And if they are successful in finding a way to win this election we could be stuck with a cackling Kamala for four years and that is not a happy thought.

Heil Biden, my friends.

America could have had a worse President.

If the peace dove returns, a lot of shit will happen. I cannot provide details because I agreed to not to try to undermine him. Just wait four years.

Yeah! How dare we give these decisions BACK TO THE STATES!

In every single election where voters have had the opportunity to vote in a referendum on abortion, they've chosen to maintain abortion rights. 100%. Even in deep red states like Ohio and Kansas.

The Democrats - if they're competent - will hammer this home in the suburbs that Trump picked the Justices that overturned Roe and they have a VP candidate who thinks all abortion should be banned.

Good luck with that!

So Joe (cough) endorsed Kamala

Apparently Joe went ahead and endorsed Kamala. I'm not at all sure that is a good thing as it may be that the DNC figures she's all they have. And if they are successful in finding a way to win this election we could be stuck with a cackling Kamala for four years and that is not a happy thought.

Yeah
Joe did that
(Wink)

Maybe.

The problem is that the GOP has nominated probably the weakest general election candidate they could possibly have picked. People will crawl over broken glass to vote against Trump. That wouldn't have happened with any other Republican candidate.
I would have agreed with you 2 weeks ago.
But then the assassination attempt happened. That pulled in a LOT more support for the man.
Democrats can't stand the iconic, historic moment of Trump 40 seconds after getting shot - to stand up tall with fist in the air and yell "Fight Fight!" - Democrats are understating the significance of that moment.

Forum List

Back