BREAKING : Putin has converted to Islam, what " orthodox " Muscovites are gonna do ?

Putin might be wisely choosing who to not make into being his enemies.
Muscovy return to the roots, the real tsars (fake tsars as well) were the 🇸🇦 muslims as well

Siege of Moscow (1382)

1721589414022.png
Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Siege_of_Moscow_(1...

The siege of Moscow in 1382 was a battle between the Principality of Moscow and Tokhtamysh, khan of the Golden Horde. ... tsar [Tokhtamysh] himself.

1571736675_6_-nadpis.jpg

All Christians need to do is have more kids and elect governments that stop importing the Third World. White people keep whining about the "Great Replacement," but you're the ones doing it to yourselves.

Putin might be wisely choosing who to not make into being his enemies.

Yes, probably the best. For those who can.
correct me if i am wrong, is it his last (?) wife (lover) is a Muslim ?
If Putin's wife is 🇸🇦 Muslim, how come he is Christian? (only men are allowed to marry Christian women.. Muslim women can only marry Muslims. Islam is very explicitly and proudly patriarchal in these matters)

correct me if i am wrong, is it his last (?) wife (lover) is a Muslim ?
If Putin's wife is 🇸🇦 Muslim, how come he is Christian? (only men are allowed to marry Christian women.. Muslim women can only marry Muslims. Islam is very explicitly and proudly patriarchal in these matters)

I have no idea. Just like I would not believe any bs on X.

Well, against this background, rumors are increasingly circulating that Vladimir Putin has converted to Islam. Look at what speaks in favor of this. For several years now, Vladimir Putin has not drunk alcohol anywhere and never. His main defender, guard, vassal is, of course, Ramzan Kadyrov, who can do absolutely everything. At the same time, Vladimir Putin's wife is a Muslim, Alina Kabaeva, and her father, that is, Vladimir Putin's father-in-law, Marat Kabayev, is simply a fierce Islamist. Just look at his Instagram, there are continuous praises of Hamas, Hezbollah, curses against the United States, Israel, and so on.

Even if Alina Kabaeva is Putin's mistress as the tabloid press claimed, Putin is not obliged to convert to Islam. Russian men who marry with Tartar women don't convert to Islam but Russian women do when they intermarry with Tartar men. Tatar women who live in Moscow have a higher probability of being married to an ethnic Russian man and one of the fifteen had converted to Orthodox Christianity.

Last edited:
This will lead you to Armageddon. Enjoy
Armageddon have reserved for Moscow empire, and passive coward Muscovites . We have no problem whatsoever with Muslims

1721595960727.jpeg

1721595971065.jpeg

1721595995361.jpeg

Forum List

Back