Biden Withdrawing from Presidential Race

I'm happy today. Because I know what is coming for your kind.

And we know where you are heading:

1721595774150.png

I realize that the DNC Convention would have to nominate Kamala Harris for president, but I'm wondering who would be a good VP for her - assuming she is nominated. One name that keeps coming to mind is Pete Buttigieg. He's honorable and smart as a whip. What do you think?

I'm wondering that, too.

But Sponge Brains Shits Pants has a lot of people he has to pardon. That's not intended to be funny or sardonic, it's just a fact.

If he does it while still POTUS, that hurts kamaltoe badly. And can he really trust her to do it for him? He's a dimocrap himself and he knows they can't be trusted with even the slightest responsibility and they are ALL incorrigible back-stabbers

Good questions

He will do it on his last day. He can issue a pre-emptive pardon for Hunter's upcoming tax evasion.

(Ford issued a pre-emptive pardon to Nixon.)

Since it's his son, you can count on it.

Do you think Biden will resign the presidency before or after the Convention? :)

I am thinking he might wait until after, to give Kamala a participation trophy after losing at the convention, but he might need to do so sooner if the Dems get too much DEI heat for passing her by.

So telling...
View attachment 981270
If it were for sure that Harris will get the nom, best thing Biden could is step down now, and let her take the wheel. That would be best for everyone, except Biden himself.

But, maybe the threatened to 25 his ass, but if he "voluntarily" dropped out, they'd let him serve out his term.

Given that they have no clue whatsoever who is running on the Dem ticket this year, best thing is to wait for the nominee to be chosen. Then he should still step down, but Harris would be the lamest of ducks and could do the least harm.

I think so too. But he will.

Why wouldn't he? He has the party in a vice grip and he brings in hundreds of millions of dollars. He has convinced his supporters of an alternative reality that has made him richer than anything he's ever done in his life and made one of two American political parties his own cult of personality.
His father was diagnosed with Alzheimer's in his 80's. DJT probably has the gene.

I see. Well kinda the same here, except it's not beer but tequila. We don't need shoes but the spats shield against snakebite. So that's actually a liability issue more than anything else
We don't allow Hard Liquor until later in the day. We call it "Loud Mouth". Ever notice??

We especially frown on it in mixed company. Makes the Boys wanna fight. Which makes the dog nervous.

Akshally, we don't hardly drink at the Pool. For some reason, I find that water sports and alcohol don't mix well. Found that out when I started Diving.

I think you should get really pumped up over your candidate. Kudos on your enthusiasm.
Bless your heart
There was no chance to win with Biden. Now there is a greater than 50% chance Trump will lose. A great day for real Americans!

His father was diagnosed with Alzheimer's in his 80's. DJT probably has the gene.
It’s not “probably.” He might have a SLIGHTLY increased risk, and even if it happens, it will be a slow onset and Trump will likely have completed his term. If not, Vance can pick up the torch.

He will do it on his last day. He can issue a pre-emptive pardon for Hunter's upcoming tax evasion.

What has he got to lose at this point? Why not pardon his son?

Hell, he could pardon Trump for all federal charges at the same time he pardons his son. He could claim that he was doing it to bring down the temperature, and all that. I'd love to see the expression on their faces.

We don't allow Hard Liquor until later in the day. We call it "Loud Mouth". Ever notice??

We especially frown on it in mixed company. Makes the Boys wanna fight. Which makes the dog nervous.

Akshally, we don't hardly drink at the Pool. For some reason, I find that water sports and alcohol don't mix well. Found that out when I started Diving.
I went out on a a catamaran in the Caribbean to do so snorkeling. On the way out, it was soda ONLY. On the way back, the liquor flowed freely. I’m sure there was good reason for that.

Well you wouldn't like my circle then. And I guess everyone is always so loud anyway the liquor doesn't make difference. It's a desert. Not much worry about being around water, although I've heard one can drown in a half cup of the stuff. Makes my eye a bottle of water with suspicion.

Carter pardoned Hundreds of Thousands of Viet Nam Draft Dodgers. On his first full day in Office.

Most of whom were from fairly well-off and REAL Well-Off families. The poor Black Kid from the ghetto couldn't afford to hide out in Canada or Europe. Neither could most White Kids. Think about it

dimocraps are scum. ALL of them

Forum List

Back