Biden Withdrawing from Presidential Race

I realize that the DNC Convention would have to nominate Kamala Harris for president, but I'm wondering who would be a good VP for her - assuming she is nominated. One name that keeps coming to mind is Pete Buttigieg. He's honorable and smart as a whip. What do you think?

The airlines are a mess, and he could barely run South Bend. But knowing how Dems make their picks based on diversity rather than competence, they could decide they want a gay guy.

With removing their main candidate, seems Democrats don't care much for Democracy.

It is the reason the Democrats are pushing the 'felon' motif and/or that Republicans are an existential threat to our 'democracy' instead of being focused entirely on abortion these days.
Oh of course you 100% right. And if I were advising Trump et.al. regarding abortion, I'd be pushing the irresponsibility of women who have 2 or more abortions which is 60% of abortions by women with 2 or more.
This is totally wrong to support the lack of responsibility on the part of the women. As I've mentioned if a person was charged with killing a human with a car by accident and it was done before... what are the consequences? Some form of charges are made against the person. Same should be with a request to have another abortion! It is totally wrong and irresponsible!

Not going o happen, traitor. In case you haven't noticed, Trump's cases are falling like dominoes and the sham convictions will get slapped down faster than a whore in Las Vegas.

Trump is a convicted Felon with his worst crimes yet to come

I went out on a a catamaran in the Caribbean to do so snorkeling. On the way out, it was soda ONLY. On the way back, the liquor flowed freely. I’m sure there was good reason for that.
I don't know about now, but it used to be that you do a "Resort Course" and rent your Dive Gear to go on an actual Dive.

If you can, if you're in decent shape (you don't have to be an Olympic Athlete) I recommend it. It's truly a different world.

Just be sensible and don't be in a hurry. Choose a Dive Buddy that's willing to go slow and watch/look at things.

I see people all the time that try to go too fast, and iss everything. The trick is to go real slow so the fish, etc won't hide from you. In the water, you look like Jaws to the little fish, etc. Take your time.

I don't know about now, but it used to be that you do a "Resort Course" and rent your Dive Gear to go on an actual Dive.

If you can, if you're in decent shape (you don't have to be an Olympic Athlete) I recommend it. It's truly a different world.

Just be sensible and don't be in a hurry. Choose a Dive Buddy that's willing to go slow and watch/look at things.

I see people all the time that try to go too fast, and iss everything. The trick is to go real slow so the fish, etc won't hide from you. In the water, you look like Jaws to the little fish, etc. Take your time.
No can do. My retina detached a decade ago, and the change in pressure is risky. I will have to be satisfied with snorkeling….and I am. Thanks for the encouragement, though.

Biden caved. Just days ago he was insisting he wouldn’t drop out. Do you feel betrayed like a jilted schoolgirl?
It's hysterical. Trump...is...pissed!! He thought he was gonna face Biden and walk to the White House, pardon himself and then hand the country over to Vance. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Unlike you Republicans, the rest of us can admit when the game's up. And it's been that way since the night of the debate.
Cause Trump really needs to go too!

Newsome is regretting his Biden bro-mance today.
Newscum has a lot of skeletons in his closet. He can hide them from the idiots in Kaliphornication but even the Marxist Media won't be able to hide them in a National race.

He might be a VP pick, however. But I think the Republicans will play the dimocrap scum's game and run some dirty ads (which would be the truth, BTW) on his ass.

We'll see but he could be the VP pick. Also, Kaliphornication is a slam-duck for dimocrap scum, they need to pick somebody from a Battleground State. Or, at least, somebody that might appeal to those kind of voters.

Newscum is HATED in the Midwest. But, then again -- So is Kamaltoe.

dims are gonna get killed even worse than they would have if they'd left Sponge Brains Shits Pants in the race.

Watch and see. I'm usually right about things like this. I see 1968 all over again.

Oh of course you 100% right. And if I were advising Trump et.al. regarding abortion, I'd be pushing the irresponsibility of women who have 2 or more abortions which is 60% of abortions by women with 2 or more.
This is totally wrong to support the lack of responsibility on the part of the women. As I've mentioned if a person was charged with killing a human with a car by accident and it was done before... what are the consequences? Some form of charges are made against the person. Same should be with a request to have another abortion! It is totally wrong and irresponsible!
No, no, no. Gently disagree. To attack the women would be a serious error and would not play at all well in Peoria. Far better to have a reasoned pro life voice that doctors should do only abortions that are necessary, but government should never come between a woman and what her doctor judges to be necessary.

Forum List

Back