Biden Withdrawing from Presidential Race

He isnt going to resign. Unless he declines further.

I noticed you hedged your bet, even though a few moments ago you called me an idiot for proposing BIden might not finish.

Of course he is going to decline further in the next six months.

Two years ago, I thought it is unlikely Biden will finish his first term.

And I put my money where my mouth is...

1721597394336.png

Republicans are blasting Harris's blunders all over the internet... this is going to be the biggest landslide in electoral history....

No can do. My retina detached a decade ago, and the change in pressure is risky. I will have to be satisfied with snorkeling….and I am. Thanks for the encouragement, though.
Depends on what kind of bubble they used in your repair surgery. And you have to watch your exertion level. But if you're hesitant, don't do it.

It isn't usually dangerous to dive, but it can be life threatening under the right circumstances.

Maybe you can go on a Dive Boat with a friend. It's fun just watching.

Or not. In any case, have fun.

We chose and choose a solid record of success and good for America and Americans that DJT gave us vs a solid record of bad results, destruction, incompetence, ineffectiveness we've gotten from the Democrats. And that's a fact.
And to substantiate your FACTS:
Trump average inflation for 4 years..1.03%
Biden average inflation for 3 years...4.60%
The%20highest%20rate%20of%20U.S.,1982%20when%20it%20reached%2010.1%25

No, no, no. Gently disagree. To attack the women would be a serious error and would not play at all well in Peoria. Far better to have a reasoned pro life voice that doctors should do only abortions that are necessary, but government should never come between a woman and what her doctor judges to be necessary.
I agree.

I also sympathize with women who think they need an abortion. It's got to be the most heart-breaking decision in the world to make.

The MSM is trying to paint Biden as heroic for dropping out of the race. Make no mistake, he would still be in the race had top level democrats not taken the car keys. He was forced out.

No, no, no. Gently disagree. To attack the women would be a serious error and would not play at all well in Peoria. Far better to have a reasoned pro life voice that doctors should do only abortions that are necessary, but government should never come between a woman and what her doctor judges to be necessary.
And I've said frequently... Health of the mother and rape are two rational reasons. But a woman after having already an abortion chooses sexual pleasures with no protection...that abortion should have consequences.
Health of the mother, and rape yes abortion ok... But as I've repeatedly show nearly 60% abortions are the 2nd or more abortion. That is wrong. Now explain how that is not wrong?

I agree.

I also sympathize with women who think they need an abortion. It's got to be the most heart-breaking decision in the world to make.
Oh I totally agree that it is a hard decision... BUT then with that in mind... why would a woman then have unprotected sex as evidently 60% of abortions are their 2nd or more... why if it is such a hard decision, why not avoid it and have protection?
Birth control! Wear a condom. But don't be unprotected. Irresponsible.

It's hysterical. Trump...is...pissed!! He thought he was gonna face Biden and walk to the White House, pardon himself and then hand the country over to Vance. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Unlike you Republicans, the rest of us can admit when the game's up. And it's been that way since the night of the debate.
Cause Trump really needs to go too!
Curious that you claim to know with certainty, " Trump...is ....pissed". The rest of your goofy, conspiracy theory addled babbling is what really is hilarious.

The MSM is trying to paint Biden as heroic for dropping out of the race. Make no mistake, he would still be in the race had top level democrats not taken the car keys. He was forced out.
Democrats brutally shunned Biden, publicly humiliated the guy and forced him to quit.

Oh I totally agree that it is a hard decision... BUT then with that in mind... why would a woman then have unprotected sex as evidently 60% of abortions are their 2nd or more... why if it is such a hard decision, why not avoid it and have protection?
Birth control! Wear a condom. But don't be unprotected. Irresponsible.

Holy fuck, I hope the GOP takes your advice on runs on this! It is a sure winner :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Curious that you claim to know with certainty, " Trump...is ....pissed". The rest of your goofy, conspiracy theory addled babbling is what really is hilarious.
All you need to do is look at his communications since Biden announced.
Trump knows he actually has to campaign against someone who will chew him up and spit him out...well, at least his advisors are taking it seriously :)

All you need to do is look at his communications since Biden announced.
Trump knows he actually has to campaign against someone who will chew him up and spit him out...well, at least his advisors are taking it seriously :)
All you have to do is let go of your goofy conspiracy theories. Cackling Kamala is not a viable candidate. She proved that when her failed presidential campaign was a disaster.

She couldn’t even get 1% of the vote in the 2020 primary, and dropped out of the race before Iowa.

That was four years ago, that was when democrats had eight people to pick from. Now she is the VP and if they pick her, they HAVE to back her up!

Still, she is a very weak and flawed candidate, even worse than Joe in some ways to any thinking, observant person.

Thing is, democrat's base is neither thinking nor observant, they are all idealistic dreamers!

That was four years ago, that was when democrats had eight people to pick from. Now she is the VP and if they pick her, they HAVE to back her up!

Still, she is a very weak and flawed candidate, even worse than Joe in some ways to any thinking, observant person.

Thing is, democrat's base is neither thinking nor observant, they are all idealistic dreamers!
Will those dreamers forget that Harris was a part of the lie campaign that insisted ''Joe is fine'?

Forum List

Back