America Needs to Provide More Weapon Systems To Ukraine!

I am interested to know how it was determined the US is "responsible".
I think that not only the missiles are american, but the personnel operating them are also made up of american servicemen.
Without american drones flying over the Black Sea and guiding these missiles to the target, this would not have been possible.

CIA Veteran: US and British Intel Agencies Likely Behind Dagestan and Sevastopol Attacks​

It is no coincidence that the Ukrainian terror shelling of Sevastopol came the same day as a series of shootings in Dagestan — with NATO agents likely behind both, CIA veteran Larry Johnson told Sputnik.

I saw a report today that Nato Drones are going to be targeted in the Black sea, not before time, they gather intel passed to US intelligence centres then given to the Ukrainians to be used for missile attacks on Crimea, in fact a Italian newspaper has said a US reaper has already been shot down, it was operating out of a Italian /Nato airbase.

A Ukrainian copter attacked a residential house in the village of Gorodishche in the Kursk region, according to Alexei Smirnov, the acting governor.
Five people died, including two children. Two more people were wounded, they were taken to hospital in serious condition.

America needs to provide a single atom bomb to Ukraine. Drop it smack-dab on one of Zelenskyy's mansions (the one he's in, of course).

A Ukrainian copter attacked a residential house in the village of Gorodishche in the Kursk region, according to Alexei Smirnov, the acting governor.
Five people died, including two children. Two more people were wounded, they were taken to hospital in serious condition.
Retaliation is in order.

Terrorists will be terrorists.

I would have given people 24hours to leave the area of Maidan in Kiev then levlled it to a car park then in other Cities until the Nazi attacks on civilians stopped.
I thought I was hard. My wish is that Putin secures the Republics of Donetsk and Luhansk ..... and Krim - either within the Federation or independently. And then? Let it ride. We'll see who makes the Ukrainian NAZIS tow the line. The CIA is going to "off" Zoolinsky sooner or later anyway .... outright or by some creeping cancer from a piercing umbrella. Once he's gone the CIA will have to devise some new scheme for getting their grubby hands on Russia's neighbour. It's not over yet and it won't be for at least 20/30 years. The CIA will (no doubt) get their filthy fingers into Putin's successor just like they did to Gorbatjov, Mossadeq, and Palme (to name only three) and we'll see how the next generation of Russians will cope with it.

Forum List

Back