Biden Withdrawing from Presidential Race

no----our abortion laws ---as far as I recall----did not even get
beyond the second trimester. ----more like four months---I do
not recall. BUT---yes----most women KNOW early enough----
few are really THAT CLUELESS
Late abortions happen well beyond that on healthy babies

That is fucking evil

No argument here. But it would be extremely difficult to separate them. And they'd scream "Bloody Murder!" if you tried. Besides, let Darwin do his thing
You got a point about "survival of the fittest"! The big problem though is people younger than my 81 years future.
Although U.S. birth rates have declined and are projected to remain below the population replacement rate of 2.1 per woman, net immigration and improvements in longevity will continue to generate positive population growth through 2100.
The above future USA population will then be dependent on net immigration and longevity improvements.
Wow...Not a positive future for them in the USA.

And 60% of them by women who've had one or more previous abortion.
abortionsinusa2023.png

Last edited:
The 'Donkey' has always been a pile of shit. You're just now seeing it. That you['re a member is very telling

It didn't get this way by itself. Nobody forced dimocrap scum to steal an election and put a Dementia Patient in charge.

They could have picked from a hundred different people for the role of POTUS. They had the election in the bag and they knew it. Nazi Pelousy even said so several months before it.

Whoever they picked was going to win. It was pre-ordained by their graft. They could have run a corpse and won. So, they did.

Because he agreed to let them do whatever they wanted to do and he would be the fall guy.

They expected him to tossed out of Office but the SCUM in the DNC figured he'd be out by January or February of 2023, giving them plenty of time to anoint another Phony Saviour and get the Marxist Media to lie about him or her and get their idiot followers sufficiently brainwashed into adoring him or her.
NO---the democrats saved the nation----long ago. I am very
old-----nothing lasts forever

If we take all three branches of the Law-Making part of government (House, Senate and Executive), we can hurt dimocrap scum in New Yawk and they know it. SCOTUS can hurt them, too. Bigly.

That complete and utter shithole depends almost entirely on goobermint largesse to survive.

We can hurt them in so many ways. Oh so, just so MANY ways. It boggles the mind to think of all the ways we can fuck those people. Brings a smile to my face
I would point out that you had all that in 2016--and you didn't do shit~

If not for the Supreme Court picks--your term was a total flop.

they "HAPPEN" ? then it is illegal. Abortions have been
HAPPENING for thousands of years and will continue to
HAPPEN no matter what the laws are
Personally, I have enough trouble maintaining my own morals and don't think I have any business taking on anyone else's. Besides, I don't like people much, so even if I think it's wrong, I benefit from less people. I can say I never in my life considered an abortion, course I don't have the plumbing for it.

And ladies and gentlemen..we have another one who can't articulate a point. :)
"You think you just fell out of a coconut tree? You exist in the context of all in which you live and what came before you."

No, that isn't a quote from an ancient philosopher or a classic author. It's from Vice President Kamala Harris.

As rumors swirled in recent weeks over President Joe Biden's ability to win and complete a second term in office, and following the recent news of him stepping down as the Democratic nominee, Harris (as well as the internet-famous coconut tree) has drawn increased interest in the political sphere as voters look to her as Biden's potential replacement on the Democratic side of the ticket.

Personally, I have enough trouble maintaining my own morals and don't think I have any business taking on anyone else's. Besides, I don't like people much, so even if I think it's wrong, I benefit from less people. I can say I never in my life considered an abortion, course I don't have the plumbing for it.
And I would conclude from your above statements you have had your share of irresponsible sex leading to walking away from the responsibility of the abortions you caused. You should be sterilized frankly.

Forum List

Back