So Are You Voting For the Old Guy?

Trump is what? 79?

He babbles like an insane asylum inmate

Is that what we want for President?

Yes, for the third time, and we are going to MAGA.

1721600036740.png

tenor.gif

Trump is what? 79?

I will be honest, when they said that Harris was only 59 I was surprised. I pegged her at 65-67 or thereabouts.

Biden won the W.H at what age in 2020? Clearly voters don't apply age as the determining factor. They look at policies, competence, courage etc.

I will be honest, when they said that Harris was only 59 I was surprised. I pegged her at 65-67 or thereabouts.

Biden won the W.H at what age in 2020? Clearly voters don't apply age as the determining factor. They look at policies, competence, courage etc.

The last younger president we had was Obama and he was an abject failure so youth means nothing.

That certainly changes from what

Last week?

Trump will be the oldest nominee in history

No shit!

Dems said he was the biggest best bet for this country. What changed?

Why did they kick him to the curb?
Well, that is how a healthy party works. We respect Biden but we don't think he will be able to win the election. When our democracy is at stake, where the alternative is a whiny fascist with a grudge, we would rather Biden not run and give someone else a chance.

Unlike your retard fascist party where no matter what your fuhrer's crimes are, you retards would still kiss his ass. That is because you are in a cult.

Let me know if you are still confused.

Well, that is how a healthy party works. We respect Biden but we don't think he will be able to win the election. When our democracy is at stake, where the alternative is a whiny fascist with a grudge, we would rather Biden not run and give someone else a chance.

Unlike your retard fascist party where no matter what your fuhrer's crimes are, you retards would still kiss his ass. That is because you are in a cult.

Let me know if you are still confused.
Why didn’t Biden have a chance?

You didn’t answer the question.

Trump is what? 79?

If that's who the republican voters want, they are free to have him as their candidate.
I do believe however, that there needs to be an amendment to the Constitution placing an age limit on presidential candidates. Sixty-five would be my personal choice for an age limit. Also, as they are the Commander-in-Chief, they should have had at least one honorable tour of military duty, regardless of the achieved rank.

The Talking Points went out and the lackey/bootlickers here fell right in line.

They're paying you less than minimum wage aren't they? Or do you do this for FREE?
Sad thing is that they think they are clever to have come up with this.

Anything to avoid substance I guess.

Forum List

Back