We have 198 people that are traitors to America and it's voting system.

One person, one vote. Citizenship not required. If you're here, you get to vote. And, if you want, you can vote more than once. No one will ever notice.

Bet they change their stance real quick if all the illegals were allowed to vote and they voted Republican. There would be a real quick turn around on illegals voting then, they would probably just blame it all on Republicans.

I mean they wouldnt, no one would vote against the people the very people that let them in here illegally and are paying for them to have a place to live. You don't bite the hand that feeds you.

Bet they change their stance real quick if all the illegals were allowed to vote and they voted Republican. There would be a real quick turn around on illegals voting then, they would probably just blame it all on Republicans.

I mean they wouldnt, no one would vote against the people the very people that let them in here illegally and are paying for them to have a place to live. You don't bite the hand that feeds you.
Stop with the “illegal” nonsense

They don’t vote

They don’t vote in numbers that affect anything

Nothing is absolute

Do Republicans cheat at the voting booth?

Yes or no?

Probably. But you still said illegals don't vote...do they? Yes or no....lol

Twatwaffle, you're easy

Probably. But you still said illegals don't vote...do they? Yes or no....lol

Twatwaffle, you're easy
In exceedingly small numbers

About the same number as republicans that vote in multiple precincts

Neither impacts elections

There is no reasoned argument.

It's time to call these leftards out on their bullshit.

Righties can not sit idly by while leftards destroy their world.

There is a time for all things. This is the time to fight back. And I do mean fight, if that's what it takes.

This is no time to be civil with leftards. This is the time to pound their lying stinking bullshit into the ground where it belongs.

You'll notice I've become considerably more forceful in my presentation lately. I do this everywhere, not just on message boards. I do it at work, on stage, in restaurants and bars, even at the grocery store.

No compromise, and no quarter. Leftards don't stand a chance against parents and people who work for a living. It's time to let them know we care. Righties need to accept the fight, and embrace it. Unless you want your children to grow up in a leftard world.

Remember that commies are murderers and thieves. They won't hesitate to cut your throat and steal your land. They're trying to do it the soft way right now, but it won't be long before things get harder. Be ready. Be vigilant. The price of freedom is eternal vigilance. Trust your eyes and ears. Keep them open.
Right now I want us all to get reasoned logical honest and accurate information out there, educate as many people still capable of critical thinking as we can, and get a GOP President, House and Senate elected. A deranged or TDS afflicted or ideologically brainwashed leftist spewing nonsense or bile on a message board is one thing. But those given power to control or ruin our lives is something else again. However bad Republican may be, the vast majority love America and Americans and will do much better in a commitment to do no harm.

Right now I want us all to get reasoned logical honest and accurate information out there, educate as many people still capable of critical thinking as we can, and get a GOP President, House and Senate elected. A deranged or TDS afflicted or ideologically brainwashed leftist spewing nonsense or bile on a message board is one thing. But those given power to control or ruin our lives is something else again. However bad Republican may be, the vast majority love America and Americans and will do much better in a commitment to do no harm.
You’re really committed to that one party rule with Trump at the head of it huh?

That’s the League of Women Voters

But you won’t care

An no. I don’t want non-citizens voting… and they don’t
No I don't care what a leftist 'woke' league of women voters thinks because no student, no black citizen, no other person who is likely to vote anyway does not have photo ID. And the very few who do not, concerned citizens can certainly provide with same instead of denying everybody in the country that little bit of extra protection to help restore voter confidence in the process.

There is no way to know how much fraud is committed via voter impersonation unless somebody gets caught doing it and a miniscule number get caught. When I go to vote they ask for my name, birthdate and address and I receive my ballot. I could give anybody's name, birthdate and address who happens to be on the roll and get a ballot and nobody would ever be the wiser. That is just wrong.

States have taken extreme measures to ensure that only citizens receive certified photo ID/driver's licenses etc. A government issued photo ID is necessary to open a bank account, take out a loan, buy a gun, get welfare or SNAP, buy a car or home, register for college, and many many other necessary things. I'm pretty sure no college student in America doesn't have one. To require Voter ID cannot possibly disenfranchise anybody eligible to vote.

And with tens of millions of non citizen migrants entering the country in just the last three and a half years, and many of those being registered to vote and it unlikely all of those registrations will be rejected, it is more important than ever to do all we can to assure honest Americans that the elections are as secure as we can make them.

Poll after poll shows that a majority of Americans have lost confidence in or have concerns about our electoral process. That needs to be corrected and I cannot think of one single honorable reason that Voter ID should not be one of the means to help do that.

Last edited:
I don't even understand how anyone regardless of political affiliation would be against requiring an ID to insure that each American is voting in American elections and not non American citizens.

If voting is supposed to be our holiest of American institutions then why don't they want to preserve and protect a sacred right bestowed on all Americans?

Isn't voting supposed to for citizens? Fair? Secure? And equal for all Americans? I don't understand how any politician could be against having an ID to vote.

How does requiring ID jam up anything? It makes things easier. You show your ID and you vote, that's it.

Xenophobic? It's elections in America, voted for by americans. By her logic every other person in the world should be able to vote in our elections because if some guy in Syria can't vote in our elections it's xenophobic.

You have to PROVE your citizenship to register to vote. There is absolutely no reason to prove your citizenship at the polling booth.

When you register to vote, you have to prove your are a US Citizen, and legally entitled to vote. Why should you have to prove it again when you cast your vote. Any form of government issued photo ID, which matches your name and address on your voter registration, is all that is required for voter ID.

There is absolutely NO EVIDENCE that people are illegal voting in more than a handful of cases, in each election. Extreme voter ID requirements, are a ridiculous waste of time and money. A solution in search of a problem, which only exists in red states.

There are no reasoned, honest or sane people who are voting for the GOP. There are only crooks, liars, and traitors to the Constitution left in that party, and they have openly laid out there plans for a White Nationalist Christian Theocracy.

The entire world hangs on the outcome of the US election, at this point. If Trump is returned to office, Putin will be allowed to start World War III in Europe, and the US economy will be torched by Trump's tariffs.

You have to PROVE your citizenship to register to vote. There is absolutely no reason to prove your citizenship at the polling booth.

When you register to vote, you have to prove your are a US Citizen, and legally entitled to vote. Why should you have to prove it again when you cast your vote. Any form of government issued photo ID, which matches your name and address on your voter registration, is all that is required for voter ID.

There is absolutely NO EVIDENCE that people are illegal voting in more than a handful of cases, in each election. Extreme voter ID requirements, are a ridiculous waste of time and money. A solution in search of a problem, which only exists in red states.
You have to PROVE your citizenship to register to vote.
if they have to prove it then, why are idiots saying they can't GET ids?

Forum List

Back