Biden Withdrawing from Presidential Race

Go onto youtube and look at comments from people. People are NOT happy. "THey drove Biden out!".

This is going to be interesting. Trump is going get a wave of donations to try and prevent the far-left from winning the W.H.

Biden betrayed his central positions and it hurt him and the AMerican economy drastically.

View attachment 981190

TIME WILL PROVE YOU WRONG. I'm not saying Trump still can't win, just that it is a whole new game now.
Things just got WAY more complicated and everything the GOP thought they knew about this race is now down the toilet.
This will be the test to see if the GOP really deserves to win.

STEP ONE: They better rethink their stance on Abortion and lighten up on 'No Abortions Ever' stance.

Dumbest pre-election position ever.
This was gonna happen regardless.

Enjoy the show

Now the question is: do the DEMS toss aside their incompetent DEI pick, or just write great speeches and hope she can read them without breaking into cackling laughter?
They are stuck. If they bypass cackles, they will lose even worse than if Biden had stayed in. They can't afford the publicity. Hell, I don't think even Kamala Harris would just sit back and take it like a man.

How's ole Joe going to pardon Hunter if he isn't president? And if Hunter goes to jail/prison?? Hmmm

Because you're clueless as to what this all means. People want a viable alternative to trump. Now they've got it.
They don't even know who the nominee truly is LOL

1721588639669.png

View attachment 981190

TIME WILL PROVE YOU WRONG. I'm not saying Trump still can't win, just that it is a whole new game now.
Things just got WAY more complicated and everything the GOP thought they knew about this race is now down the toilet.
This will be the test to see if the GOP really deserves to win.

STEP ONE: They better rethink their stance on Abortion and lighten up on 'No Abortions Ever' stance.

Dumbest pre-election position ever.

Kamala hasn't exactly been the Greatest Presidential Candidate Ever.

However, she's been very good prosecuting the case against Republicans re abortion on the campaign trail.

Forum List

Back