Biden Withdrawing from Presidential Race

I disagree with your assessment. The only way the Democrats can win is with massive voter fraud.

Well? And your point? Dumping Joe Biden now puts them in range to pull that off. Whoever they pick to replace Joe, it will reinvigorate democrats and their donors, and they now have a FIXED, DEFINED target in Trump to custom design a perfect campaign around beating.

And Trump has 10,000 flaws to attack.

It is like playing a chess game and in the middle of it after you have already revealed your strategy, the other team getting all new pieces, a whole new strategy, and starting over fresh.

Joe dropping out was the WORST thing that could have happened to Trump and THAT IS WHY THEY DID IT.

It is the only way to beat him.

Fucking stupid GOP as usual blindly walked into this by having a debate months early to test walk Joe, then they held their nomination while everything was in flux with Biden.

The GOP should not have agreed to a debate until September and should not have had Trump's nomination until the D's picked their candidate first.

Stupid fucking republicans never learn, they are like checker players going to a chess game.

Pahaha the amount of desperation by these democrats turning on their own just like that. You can't help but laugh about it. All people that voted to primary crooked joe truly got the shaft just like him :laugh: this demo convention will have a bunch of division and chaos not able to really decide the nominee.
LOL wrong. You miss Gaetz at the convention? What about all your kind going after JD's brown skinned wife.

RETARD Kamala was just as STUPID as Biden and she makes no sense when she talks. This whore is going to run the country? She never did any work while VP. I hope America sees this and does not vote for the cackling hen. :p

Biden actually endorsed Harris. LOL.

There is no politician I hear more despised comments about by Europeans on youtube than Harris. Even after the debate some were praying he didnt move over for Harris. In fact, one Brit said "if Harris goes against Trump and wins, there is no doubt that their elections are rigged".

She oversaw millions across the single issue she was responsible for. She was such an elitist she didn't even visit the border? I mean, if he is endorsing her, the Dems have real problems.

There is no politician I hear more despised comments about by Europeans on youtube than Harris. Even after the debate some were praying he didnt move over for Harris. In fact, one Brit said "if Harris goes against Trump and wins, there is no doubt that their elections are rigged".

She oversaw millions across the single issue she was responsible for. She was such an elitist she didn't even visit the border? I mean, if he is endorsing her, the Dems have real problems.

Nobody cares what Europeans think. Or Canadians for that matter.

Well that will piss off Crooked Hillary. They are divided on who to select.

Biden did not have to leave. His nomination was set. Biden put country before party. That is something Trump would never think of doing.
No. Biden was a financial drain on the party as the donations were drying up.

Trump is about to lose. In America, the voters didn't really want either Trump or Biden. Now Biden is gone. So now the people will once again look at Trump. If I was a republican, I would now be calling for Trump to step down.
Cackling Kamala loves her Venn Diagrams...

So here's one for ya...

1000002519.png

Last edited:

Forum List

Back