Biden Withdrawing from Presidential Race

wise move

He has served his country well
From the bottom of the country well.

1000002517.png

Last edited:
You will do your best to try and elect a monarchy, or, someone obedient to the Establishment.

Dems don't have any good options and the GOP will keep reminding voters of this.

I will admit, Trump was fleeced with his choice of Vance, though he may be so strong in the Rustbelt that it's game over already considering how many of the worst policies the Dems silently and passively accepted.
Trump is about to lose. In America, the voters didn't really want either Trump or Biden. Now Biden is gone. So now the people will once again look at Trump. If I was a republican, I would now be calling for Trump to step down.

Dems have plenty of good options. Dems need to win PA, MI, and WI and they win the WH. So someone like Whitmer makes sense.

The Dems OWN these policies and the dishonesty of promoting Biden. They now also need to explain why he can't seek re-election after millions have voted but he can run the country.

Then there is the issue of his donations.

The West is going to lose because too many in politics don't really care about its citizens, they care about power and power alone as their nations decline sharply.

From the bottom of a well.
He has been one of the best presidents in the modern era. His record is tremendous. It is not the recrd you have been told by the bullshit media you use.

The Dems OWN these policies and the dishonesty of promoting Biden. They now also need to explain why he can't seek re-election after millions have voted but he can run the country.

Then there is the issue of his donations.

The West is going to lose because too many in politics don't really care about its citizens, they care about power and power alone as their nations decline sharply.
What exactly do the dems own, Canadian? Democrats don't have to explain shit. But now Republicans must defend a convicted felon.

Trump is about to lose. In America, the voters didn't really want either Trump or Biden. Now Biden is gone. So now the people will once again look at Trump. If I was a republican, I would now be calling for Trump to step down.

Trump has broad appeal, he has been the president before.

Who are the Dems going to run? Obama already had his two terms, right? Old Bill too?

Maybe Carter can run for a second term.

They have zero good options. They are hoping to save the down ticket the W.H is most certainly a longshot for them now. Trump got shot ffs. This assassination attempt hasn't even been investigated yet.

What exactly do the dems own, Canadian? Democrats don't have to explain shit. But now Republicans must defend a convicted felon.

What do they own? The last 3.5 years of policies.

How many potential Dems signed the I.R.A?

How many potential Dems spoke out loudly and demanded the return of Remain in Mexico?

How many Dems yelled over the last three years that Biden was in decline?

Credibility is shot in a year that should have been a layup. They continued to throw more and more at Trump while China salivated over a weak administration.

Yankee.

Forum List

Back