Biden Withdrawing from Presidential Race

Trump's entire campaign was built on running against Biden. That was their whole message.
Now watch as Trump starts to lose when he begins to attack Harris in both a sexist and raxcist way.

Pahaha the amount of desperation by these democrats turning on their own just like that. You can't help but laugh about it. All people that voted to primary crooked joe truly got the shaft just like him :laugh: this demo convention will have a bunch of division and chaos not able to really decide the nominee.

I just have to wonder what they promised/threatened to get this?
Trump is about to lose. In America, the voters didn't really want either Trump or Biden. Now Biden is gone. So now the people will once again look at Trump. If I was a republican, I would now be calling for Trump to step down.
Oh, my GAWD!

You're like the amputated knight, refusing to give up when you're effectively dead.

WHO is Trump going to lose to, exactly?

If there is going to be a debate between Kamala and Trump, one of the rules needs to be "no cackling"
Don't worry, there won't be any cackling. Just the sound of a stilletto being stuck completely up Trumps ass. You have watched too many Fox edited videos. So you will learn the hard way.

Trump now has an easier road to the White House.

Without question.

There is no Dem they can promote that has a stronger hold of the black voters and the rustbelt.

The Dems are basically desperate to try and keep power in the House and Senate and most importantly, donations which had dried up for the down ballot elections.

GOP will be going to court to ensure that Bidens funds are not allowed to be used.

The D's admitted IN FUCKING PRINT they changed the entire election in the courts to bend the laws to cheat Trump out of reelection.

Biden didn't volunteer for anything Derp--- the entire party was demanding his resignation while all the party's big donors were withholding funds. He had no choice but leave.
Biden did not have to leave. His nomination was set. Biden put country before party. That is something Trump would never think of doing.

Forum List

Back