Biden Withdrawing from Presidential Race

Nobody cares what Europeans think. Or Canadians for that matter.

You want to Gdamn bet? WTF do you think they want to win, they want to keep Ukraine going without an agreed walk away plan. I want Ukraine to win too, but Europe MUST take the lead in money and men.

Here is a wager. I mean this, put up your money,

If Harris wins in 2024, by the end of her term China will have invaded Taiwan".

Want to wager on this?

1721588319367.png

Ugh grasping for those straws looks fun for you. The RNC was more united than 2016 and 2020 combined.
You think those still undecided "independents" will go for trump now? What about all the people that went to trump because of the Biden decline? Your kind is in trouble and it's going to be beautiful to watch.

Primaries mean nothing to democrats. The people who wasted their vote for crooked joe to be nominee just got shit on. How does it feel you, demos? :laugh:

Trump now has an easier road to the White House.

Screen Shot 2022-12-23 at 7.35.26 PM.jpg

TIME WILL PROVE YOU WRONG. I'm not saying Trump still can't win, just that it is a whole new game now.
Things just got WAY more complicated and everything the GOP thought they knew about this race is now down the toilet.
This will be the test to see if the GOP really deserves to win.

STEP ONE: They better rethink their stance on Abortion and lighten up on 'No Abortions Ever' stance.

Dumbest pre-election position ever.

You think those still undecided "independents" will go for trump now? What about all the people that went to trump because of the Biden decline? Your kind is in trouble and it's going to be beautiful to watch.
It will be a race of Trump vs RFK now actually. The democrats are in a mess of division.

Damn.

just announced - link to follow

He'll be forever known as the, "One term Dementia President of The United States of Asnafutimnaffutifut".

Probably the only thing he's ever achieved in his entire political career.

Forum List

Back