Who will be President Kamala Harris’ VP?

Who will be President Kamala Harris’ VP?

• Pennsylvania Governor Josh Shapiro

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • North Carolina Governor Roy Cooper

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer

Votes: 8 26.7%
  • Kentucky Governor Andy Beshear

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • California Governor Gavin Newsom

• Secretary of Transportation Pete Buttigieg

• Other?

Votes: 6 20.0%

• Total voters
Riiiight.. so go vote for the man with the golden toilet who gives blow jobs to wall street.

And his vulture capitalist dicksuck lackey.

Makes sense. 🤪
I am not voting for either, neither is competent and Harris did nothing to one job she was assigned and that was the border, where children are still being separated from their parents.

I am not voting for either
Oh, you're one of those.

The candidate you least prefer thanks you for your net vote.

How many children did the current administration reunite with their families? It's a lot.

And who is your candidate that would solve that problem, and how would they solve it?

I am kidding. I know you don't have the answers. You're blowing smoke.

Which make some fairly wonder what your real reasons are.

Michigan was Biden’s downfall he was down 2.1% last week and down 7% yesterday, I think Whitmer as the VP would swing Michigan a key state and then also pick up Wisconsin as well, we will see though. With Biden them Dems we’re behind the margin of error in every swing state at least Harris might be able to energize the base.
I’ll vote fee her without a second thought

I am not voting for either, neither is competent and Harris did nothing to one job she was assigned and that was the border, where children are still being separated from their parents.
Well then maybe "god lover" Johnson shouldn't have let Trump push him around by shelving the border bill like that jackass did when he held up aid to Ukraine for 6 months on orders from that skeevy bastard Trump.

How brave of you.

The one of the two candidates who will be the next president -- the one you least prefer, that is -- thanks you for your net vote.
You’re welcome as I said before, and I’m no braver than those that vote the status quo, like yourself, I just vote for change because I believe we are headed in the wrong direction and you have a different opinion which is no better or worse than mine.

Well then maybe "god lover" Johnson shouldn't have let Trump push him around by shelving the border bill like that jackass did when he held up aid to Ukraine for 6 months on orders from that skeevy bastard Trump.
They could have ended the children being separated by and executive order but that would serve no political purpose.

You’re welcome as I said before, and I’m no braver than those that vote the status quo, like yourself, I just vote for change because I believe we are headed in the wrong direction and you have a different opinion which is no better or worse than mine.
I get it. It's not complicated. It's a principled decision.

It's just pragmatically stupid, as clearly both parties are not the same.

Ask the 10 year old girl.from Ohio.

Ask who will feed schoolchildren.

Ask who is mandating Bible study in elementary school.

As long as you are claiming to care about children.

I get it. It's not complicated. It's a principled decision.

It's just pragmatically stupid, as clearly both parties are not the same.

Ask the 10 year old girl.from Ohio.

Ask who will feed schoolchildren.

Ask who is mandating Bible study in elementary school.

As long as you are claiming to care about children.
Neither party will reduce debt, Democrats like libraries to have kids read with transvestites, which isn’t healthy either,

Forum List

Back