Harris calls JD Vance “extreme”

Hmmm....rather hostile response..
Did we touch a nerve?

Like I said both of them are Jacksonians... You're going to get a certain collection of qualities with people who come from that culture.

Not exactly sure what you have against Pence... If this is an Arab<>Jewish thing....( Sounds like it ).... I think your beef is more with the United States government in general than it is with any one particular candidate.
Hostile? Not really. I can be much more harsh.

If you support Israel’s genocide, I can be very harsh. Unlike most here, I oppose all war adamantly and more so genocide.

They are not Jacksonians. They are corporatist warmongering imperialist assholes, like most in DC.

Oh I have a beef with our government, you should too.

Hostile? Not really. I can be much more harsh.

If you support Israel’s genocide, I can be very harsh. Unlike most here, I oppose all war adamantly and more so genocide.

They are not Jacksonians. They are corporatist warmongering imperialist assholes, like most in DC.

Oh I have a beef with our government, you should too.
Of course they are jacksonians... Do you even know what that means?

What genocide are you referring to? You're not talking about his Isreal's self-defense are you?

War mongers....like the people pouring weapons and money into Ukraine?
How can he be more intelligent than her, when the two agree on most major policy matters?

So to sum up this is about Israel.

Of course they are jacksonians... Do you even know what that means?

What genocide are you referring to? You're not talking about his Isreal's self-defense are you?

War mongers....like the people pouring weapons and money into Ukraine?

So to sum up this is about Israel.
No. No one is Jacksonian. He died long ago and his political philosophy disappeared not long after.

There is only one genocide ongoing right now. Do you not read the news?

Yeah Ukraine is another USG fuck up, designed entirely to enrich the war machine that funds both criminal gangs.

Harris calls JD Vance “extreme”​

Does she not realize Extreme must have two points and she’s the one from the Left? Letting in millions of illegal immigrants with little to no vetting and bypassing US Immigration process is extreme.

Keeping in mind that she is a silly twit, whatever she calls him is of no consequence.

Does she not realize Extreme must have two points and she’s the one from the Left? Letting in millions of illegal immigrants with little to no vetting and bypassing US Immigration process is extreme.

Leftists view moderate politicians as radical conservatives because they’re so far out there

Forum List

Back