Hulk Hogan ripped me off and used the phrase “real Americans” over and over again…Does that phrase piss off Democrats?

Let it go lefties for God's sake. You are sounding like petulant fools while the president is cowering in his basement with a (pretend?) Covid diagnosis.
He can’t get Covid because like he said he can’t because he wears a mask

If it's because the people are white in general, then yes, you are the bigot
It's because they're white racists specifically.
If you go with the all white culture is white supremacist culture, guess what? you are the racist here.
Yes, IF that was the case, except it isn't. It doesn't become the case just because you're frail at arguing and would prefer it to be. :laugh:

You talk about eliminating "white culture" by which most people mean European Culture, in this country.

Also there is a big difference between Italian American culture, Irish American culture, and the "Mayflower material" cultures in the "white group"

Not even mentioning Black culture based on those brought over as slaves is vastly different and much more entrenched than more recent cultures of African immigrants.
While REAL Americans of recent Scotch, Irish, Italian, Mexican, African, Central/South American, Asian descent may have some identifiable cultural personality traits and customs unique to their countries of origin, ALL share a common appreciation for the liberty, opportunity, options, recognition of unalienable rights that our flag, Pledge of Allegiance, National Anthem, and Constitution represent.

Those people, whether immigrant or those who can trace their ancestry back to the American revolution or even the Mayflower, who despise every principle this country was founded on, denigrate its customs and culture, and pluck whatever negatives from its history to identify it now are not real Americans. And I wish with all my heart every one of them would just go find a country more to their liking and leave this one to the real Americans.

It's because they're white racists specifically.

Yes, IF that was the case, except it isn't. It doesn't become the case just because you're frail at arguing and would prefer it to be. :laugh:

You alluded to all white culture being white supremacist culture, yes or no?

Sentence structure, learn it.

R.e19d5cdb06bf9fd0a6abdd8c672c50dd

ALL share a common appreciation for the liberty, opportunity, options, recognition of unalienable rights that our flag, Pledge of Allegiance, National Anthem, and Constitution represent.

I, for one, completely reject that claim.

Heck. Most traditional Americans don't even understand the cause of liberty.

While REAL Americans of recent Scotch, Irish, Italian, Mexican, African, Central/South American, Asian descent may have some identifiable cultural personality traits and customs unique to their countries of origin, ALL share a common appreciation for the liberty, opportunity, options, recognition of unalienable rights that our flag, Pledge of Allegiance, National Anthem, and Constitution represent.

Those people, whether immigrant or those who can trace their ancestry back to the American revolution or even the Mayflower, who despise every principle this country was founded on, denigrate its customs and culture, and pluck whatever negatives from its history to identify it now are not real Americans. And I wish with all my heart every one of them would just go find a country more to their liking and leave this one to the real Americans.
It's not my fault you can't look critically at the past because of your emotional insecurity but I'm still every much the citizen you are. Facts over feelings. :funnyface: :laugh:

I, for one, completely reject that claim.

Heck. Most traditional Americans don't even understand the cause of liberty.
I'm sure there's a country out there somewhere you would appreciate and enjoy more than the U.S.A. May I help you pack?

All things real, like reality, make lib loons angry and bitter
So much so,
They want to kill

Last edited:
I'm sure there's a country out there somewhere you would appreciate and enjoy more than the U.S.A. May I help you pack?

I think you should educate yourself a bit better with regard to reality. That's what I think.

But you're one of those ''compromise'' our rights away types, I've noticed over time.

I think you should educate yourself a bit better with regard to reality. That's what I think.

But you're one of those ''compromise'' our rights away types, I've noticed over time.
Oh really? I'm eager to hear what rights I have compromised away ever.

Oh really? I'm eager to hear what rights I have compromised away ever.

I'll tell you what I'll do. I'll invite you to the Bull Ring a bit later and you can thoroughly show us all how smart you are.

Your ego is getting way, way ahead of your demonstrated capacity to actually understand the words/narrative that you tend to regurgitate. And you clearly have no sense of self-awareness.

Last edited:
I'll tell you what I'll do. I'll invite you to the Bull Ring a bit later and you can thoroughly show us all how smart you are.

Your ego is getting way, way ahead of your demonstrated capacity to actually understand the words/narrative that you tend to regurgitate.
No need. You just made a statement about me and I'm asking you to back it up. What rights have I compromised away?

No need. You just made a statement about me and I'm asking you to back it up. What rights have I compromised away?

Oh, no, there's a need. Most definitely. Because you make a habit of invoking catch prases that I know for a fact that you simply aren't qualified to relevantly discuss, and certanly not in any way to teach.

So we'll thoroughly illustrate that when I get the time later on. I'm just on here for a few minutes, I'm not on here all day like you are.

Forum List

Back