Biden MUST win to keep from being jailed!

I doubt that Garland will pursue charges against Biden, especially with his failing health and the new presidential immunity.
He does not have immunity from unofficial acts, which unlawful possession of classified materials when he was a Senator and VP does not meet the definition of an official act as President.

Huh? Biden stealing classified docs from the SCIF when he was a senator wasn’t part of his official duties. Neither is enabling your family to influence peddle so they can get rich.
i have it on good authority that those classified documents joe had were given to him by the immune and empowered to declassify them with his mind obama.

i posted, when those documents were discovered, that it was a crime and should have been impeached or prosecuted.

i have been thinking of alternatives to biden, sweet sue. do you think the indeps and rinos might accept jon bel edwards, recently gov of louisiana? or perhaps sam nunn, former ga senator? or maybe howard dean, former vt gov.

al gore would beat trump, with nader's and stein's endorsement but we haven't given a loser a second shot since wm jennings bryan.

Even though Biden is physical challenged...(remember what was said by Robert K. Hur in clearing Biden of unauthorized removal and retention of classified documents said the reason for clearing Biden is Hur considered that
"Biden would likely present himself to a jury … as a sympathetic, well-meaning, elderly man with a poor memory,"
So the problem Biden has is he doesn't have the financial resources to defend he and Hunter for extremely severe prosecutions of their various criminal activities.
Now some of you Biden supporters say where's the proof?
Just like we did when Biden's prosecutors were going after Trump.
What will happen though is Biden may win but he won't live to complete the term simply because of his AGE!
The real reason Biden is running for President is survival! He and Hunter as well as other family members will be prosecuted by Trump for sure and before any of that occurs, Biden's health will hinder.

FBI Possesses Significant, Impactful, Voluminous Evidence Of Potential Criminality In Biden Family Business Arrangements​

Grassley seeks specific records from FBI related to Biden deals with foreign nationals and companies connected to the communist Chinese regime​

Dude, what?

The one trying to stay outta prison is tRump.

Just saying this about Joe doesn't change reality.

He does not have immunity from unofficial acts, which unlawful possession of classified materials when he was a Senator and VP does not meet the definition of an official act as President.
And as such things never happened, just what are you babbling about?

Remember, the stuff yoru cult tells you is all made up. Once you understand that, you'll be on your way to becoming a normal person again.

biden is in trouble for things he did when he wasnt POTUS,,
Yeet none of you kook fascists can actually name any. And boy howdy, do you cry when I point that out.

Your fascist pals in congress have spent over a year trying to find anything, and failed to find a single thing. Nothing. Nada. Zip.

That would indicate Biden is among the most squeaky clean presidents in history. After all, none of you can name any other presdient who's life was scrutinized in such detail, without a single bit of wrongdoing being found.

And thus, you hate him, because evil hates good. It really is that simple.

And yes, I do get that in your Stalinist utopia, TheParty can just make up crimes and hold kangaroo courts. Alas, the nation hates you all, so your Stalinist utopia is not coming about.

Hardly. Did you see how quickly he reacted to the assasination attempt and maintained presence of mind to reassure his supporters, seconds after being shot?

Biden would stand there dumbfounded.
Shooting Biden would be like shooting a disabled animal. He cannot defend himself because of his cognitive decline.
Trump is very capable of defending himself

Forum List

Back