Ok you took the vax. You regret it. Now start understanding how you were lied to. The COVID Lies, by Former Pfizer VP Dr. Mike Yeadon

A bums rush to mess up Trump with horrible repercussions including my own
The compromising of my immune system was unreal. Ordinary scratches that should heal in2 days took 3 weeks and I had to use antiseptic ointment. Been normal for about 9 months but a real rough 2 years of Adverse Shit Shot Reaction
What a lurid, garish, careless and unfeeling experimentation unleashed on the public All to spite Trump.

Last edited:
The compromising of my immune system was unreal. Ordinary scratches that should heal in2 days took 3 weeks and I had to use antiseptic ointment. Been normal for about 9 months but a real rough 2 years of Adverse Shit Shot Reaction
What a lurid, garish, careless and unfeeling experimentation unleashed on the public All to spite Trump.
A few did suffer like you did in comparison to the many millions who had much less suffering, hospitalization, and death if they had not been vaxxed.

The compromising of my immune system was unreal.
How long have you been an immunologist? Exactly how was it compromised? Did you submit papers for peer review?
Ordinary scratches that should heal in2 days took 3 weeks and I had to use antiseptic ointment.
Who diagnosed you, WebMD? That sounds like a fairly benign symptom of aging to me.
Actually it was to spite COVID. And it worked.

How long have you been an immunologist? Exactly how was it compromised? Did you submit papers for peer review?

Who diagnosed you, WebMD? That sounds like a fairly benign symptom of aging to me.

Actually it was to spite COVID. And it worked.
The number of lib loons still clinging to the Covid hoax has been steadily decreasing and time to get on board
The “how long have you been a doctor” so often posed by the emoters is childish, irrelevant and deflective
Open your eyes or stay on course and remain a bitter, clinging Covid fool.

The number of lib loons still clinging to the Covid hoax has been steadily decreasing and time to get on board
The “how long have you been a doctor” so often posed by the emoters is childish, irrelevant and deflective
I only lived through the real world effects of COVID-19. So to me, your anecdotes are ignorant nonsense crafted by whatever disinformation your media feeds you.

No, science is not foolish, but you are with "I wanna what I wanna, no matter what." What an ass.

Forum List

Back