welcome back dark brandon!

I dont deny that trump has always been a player

For instance, he denies having sex with stormy daniels but I think he did

And if you say that in your personal opinion trump visited the island that's acceptable

Bit if you say it as s fact that's lying
The flight manifests will reveal some if not all. Don's sexual character is vile. His poor daughter.

You idiots don't care about appeals. All you want is the title and to spew the words, "DUZZZZ TRUMP IS RAPIST, DUZZZ TRUMP IS CONVUCTED FELONZ".

Then when the process corrects itself you bitch about that.

"Our GOP neighbor", Is that like "My black friend"?
My neighbors are my neighbors, so that is anecdotal.

There is no question Trump is a vile sexual predator.

And we will see what any appeals bring.

All juries can be fallible. But the fact they had to go to a civil court in a place that hates Trump shows they were gaming the system.

And the system shouldn't be gamed, especially by parts of the system itself.
Yeah, that’s not how it works

A Newly Energized Joe Biden Addresses The Elephant In The Room

"I don't debate as well as I used to, but I know what I do know: I know how to tell the truth," Biden said at a North Carolina rally.

Biden is alive! Go Joe!
Only a SICK person would say "Go Joe!" He needs to RESIGN today and drop out of the race because of his cognitive disease.

You idiots don't care about appeals. All you want is the title and to spew the words, "DUZZZZ TRUMP IS RAPIST, DUZZZ TRUMP IS CONVUCTED FELONZ".

Then when the process corrects itself you bitch about that.

"Our GOP neighbor", Is that like "My black friend"?
You are a doddering old man, just like Biden, is that it?

Trump get's an appeal. Yes, he is a felon. Why are you down on blacks today?

The flight manifests will reveal some if not all. Don's sexual character is vile. His poor daughter.
My gut tells me that if trump was guilty of visiting the island that would not still be a secret

The biden white house and DOJ would make sure we knew about it by now

Instead all we get are rumors and false accusations

oh please- you brought up ice cream - so i went with it. you want something more substantive?

how'z about yer chosen one is a sociopathic malignant narcissist, who suffers from arrested development & syphilitic brain syndrome.
Oh, fantasy then?

Forum List

Back