It is an indictment of the media and DNC

That's just it.

Everyone knew and did nothing.

No, they knew but they lied to us about it. That's not nothing, we were consistently lied to about Biden's mental and physical state and I for one am fucking pissed about it. Seriously, that guy that was on stage last night is the best you democrats have? How can anyone trust people that lie to your face? Repeatedly.

No, they knew but they lied to us about it. That's not nothing, we were consistently lied to about Biden's mental and physical state and I for one am fucking pissed about it. Seriously, that guy that was on stage last night is the best you democrats have? How can anyone trust people that lie to your face? Repeatedly.
Well if newsome is their guy now and he wins, at least we will get to keep fossil fuels. That guy uses a ton of it on his hair.

Why do you think I call them, "The DISGUSTING FILTH in the Lame Stream Media??"

Ever since "Yellow Journalism" reared its ugly head at the turn of the 19th to the 20th Century, the DISGUSTING FILTH has been interfering in, and lying to, people dumb enough to believe their bullshit.

And as the years go on, the more they get away with it, the more emboldened they become.

The DISGUSTING FILTH has the same outlook on life as does a 20 year-old Women's Studies major.

Because, that's who works there. The DISGUSTING FILTH can get them on the cheap. They'll work for nothing, literally, nothing. Just so they can be part of the process of change.

And the DISGUSTING FILTH is the dimocrap scum party. They leave 'journalism' (a joke) and go to the dimocrap scum party. They're interchangeable. They leave the dimocrap scum party and go to 'journalism'. Back and forth. Because they are the same organization.

Why do you think I call them, "The DISGUSTING FILTH in the Lame Stream Media??"

Ever since "Yellow Journalism" reared its ugly head at the turn of the 19th to the 20th Century, the DISGUSTING FILTH has been interfering in, and lying to, people dumb enough to believe their bullshit.

And as the years go on, the more they get away with it, the more emboldened they become.

The DISGUSTING FILTH has the same outlook on life as does a 20 year-old Women's Studies major.

Because, that's who works there. The DISGUSTING FILTH can get them on the cheap. They'll work for nothing, literally, nothing. Just so they can be part of the process of change.

And the DISGUSTING FILTH is the dimocrap scum party. They leave 'journalism' (a joke) and go to the dimocrap scum party. They're interchangeable. They leave the dimocrap scum party and go to 'journalism'. Back and forth. Because they are the same organization.
it's quite obvious who pays their salaries.

Forum List

Back