Obama Supports Biden in New Tweet

Biden or a replacement, it's of little importance.

America's government (CIA) has disqualified Trump.

And there's the reason why.

We are supposed to be the govt, did you not know that? Thankfully the SC took a big step in returning it back to us today

His delegates are bound to vote for him by law. He has to step down. They can't ditch him unless he dies or is clearly incapacitated. (Like catastrophic accident)

Well. I suppose it just depends on how we choose to word it.

Some place right now there's a room full of Generals having a pow-wow about how things are gonna be. And so it will be. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

i don't think the Law is much of any concern. It never really is. Enforcement of the Law is for serfs like you and me.

The democrats can force biden off the ballot of they want to

It would be messy but entirely possible

Man, good luck to you Democrats.

That will simply never cut it.It makes Obama seem much more
self-interested than ever.As if Obama,all by his lonesome can
transform Biden's performance last night as if just an
Opening night gitters.Most Actors and actress know the
plight.
Last night Defined Biden as most americans knew him to be.
Not merely over the hill but a recalcitrant Loser.
Now we can firmly enjoin Obama to join Old Joe.
All that's missing is the bubble gum.Let them chew on dat.

looks like dark brandon will be just fine.

old man.jpg

that wasn't a bad debate, that was uneasy to watch a grown man with no faculties trying to speak and stand frozen in place gazing at nothing.

We should have Trump 2016 debate Trump 2024. What would 2016 Trump say about Trump today?

"Folks, folks, folks, she shouldn't be allowed to run," he said at the time. "If she were to win this election, it would create an unprecedented constitutional crisis. In that situation, we could very well have a sitting president under felony indictment and, ultimately, a criminal trial. It would grind government to a halt."

He continued: "Her HIS current scandals and controversies will continue throughout her presidency and will make it virtually impossible for her to govern and lead our country."

Yep that is a distinct and leading possibility. Also that they found out some states, by state law, will not accept a late switch unless there's a death, etc.

They don't really have a choice.

You guys already fought this point when you wouldn't let states exclude the Convicted Felon from the ballot for being an insurrectionist and convicted felon.

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
They really don't have any other options. The ship has already struck the iceberg. Changing captains at this point would be useless.

Well, you keep telling yourself that.

Frankly, the worst thing that can happen to you guys right now would be Biden saying, "you're right.. I am too old for this. Vote for Gavin!"

People are tired of Trump vs. BIden because it's been going on for 7 years now. Most TV shows don't last that long.

Frankly, the worst thing that can happen to you guys right now would be Biden saying, "you're right.. I am too old for this. Vote for Gavin!"

People are tired of Trump vs. BIden because it's been going on for 7 years now. Most TV shows don't last that long.
People are fleeing California by the truckload. It is the number one state in the country for people moving out. Does Newsome want to do for the country what he has done for California?

Trump will be elected.

Forum List

Back