When will someone ask Biden if he supports or condemns “From the river to the sea”?

The House voted 366-58 on Saturday to approve $14.3 billion in additional U.S. aid to Israel

37 Democrats and 21 Republicans, largely representing the far-left and -right flanks of the parties, opposed the Israel funding.
Slowing the resources sent to foreign nations is not hate. This is going to cause more inflation. The Republicans know their voters' ways and still passed the legislation. With a gold and silver backed currency this would not happen. Of course, I have no idea what our nation would be like today if we still had that. So many receiving checks and benefits and other goodies in a corrupted nation where politicians stay elected for doling it out. We are all part of this of course.

Slowing the resources sent to foreign nations is not hate. This is going to cause more inflation. The Republicans know their voters' ways and still passed the legislation. With a gold and silver backed currency this would not happen. Of course, I have no idea what our nation would be like today if we still had that. So many receiving checks and benefits and other goodies in a corrupted nation where politicians stay elected for doling it out. We are all part of this of course.

Your know of the economy and sound fiscal policies wouldn't fill a thimble.

IM2 is in a panic because it makes it hard for him to play the victim card when Jewish students are being so threatened with violence and death threats by liberals that they can’t even show up for class.

He’ll still be crying about white suoremacists being racist toward blacks as Muslims and their supporters put Jews in ghettos, and prepare for the next step.

Israel has been doing this since 1950.. The Palestinians just never had a voice before. Now the Israelis are blaming Obama.

Has Hamas Joe condemned the calls for a Jewish genocide yet?

Will you condemn your fellow Confederate?

What kind of an ignorant question is that? I have no "fellow Confederate", the Civil War ended 159 years ago. Nobody who took part in the Civil War is even alive today.

Quit beating around the bush, Jew-hating Nazi bigot. Either you stand with Israel, or you're a useful idiot for Hamas.

What kind of an ignorant question is that? I have no "fellow Confederate", the Civil War ended 159 years ago. Nobody who took part in the Civil War is even alive today.
Just those who constantly whine because they want another one--90% of all MAGA types.
Quit beating around the bush, Jew-hating Nazi bigot. Either you stand with Israel, or you're a useful idiot for Hamas.
I stand with President Biden and Israel. You stand with the GOP/HAMAS who denied funding for Israel for 2 months until they realized the blob had nothing to provide them political cover.

Biden -

I used to ride the train from the river to the sea with this black family who would rub the hair on my leg, before they were eaten by cannibals.

Good times.

Just those who constantly whine because they want another one--90% of all MAGA types.

I stand with President Biden and Israel. You stand with the GOP/HAMAS who denied funding for Israel for 2 months until they realized the blob had nothing to provide them political cover.

You say you stand with Israel, but you won't condemn violent anti-Israel protesters. Ok, two face.

I can condemn them, but you can't. You're weak and afraid. :laughing0301:

I will...as soon as you admit Biden won the election. Your move.

Surely you're not too weak or afraid to admit your blob lost...are you?

Of course you are.

:290968001256257790-final:

You won't condemn violent, Jew-Hating protesters, because you're either afraid of them, or you support them.

So you can fuck off and go back on "ignore", bigot.

Have a miserable life, Jew-hater. :poke:

You won't condemn violent, Jew-Hating protesters, because you're either afraid of them, or you support them.
You won't admit your blob lost the election because it would cause you short circuit if you ever had to be honest.

You've been running from the truth for at least 4 years now...isn't it time you summoned some manhood and admitted the truth?
So you can fuck off and go back on "ignore", bigot.
Your surrender is accepted. See you in a few weeks.
Have a miserable life, Jew-hater. :poke:
Awww don't leave mad...but please do leave.

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

You won't admit your blob lost the election because it would cause you short circuit if you ever had to be honest.

You've been running from the truth for at least 4 years now...isn't it time you summoned some manhood and admitted the truth?

Your surrender is accepted. See you in a few weeks.

Awww don't leave mad...but please do leave.

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

2016 sure looked like a rigged election. We'll have to put safeguards in place for 2024. Eventually we'll all thank Trump for making our elections more secure.

Forum List

Back