Congress voted against funding a cure for cancer just to block a win for Biden

If it ain’t in the article then it cannot be the reason?

Is that your logic here, Taz?

So you agree with the OP that Republicans want people to die of cancer in order to prevent giving a "win" to Biden?

Interesting.

Not surprising logic, since you're a Binar.

Cancer can only be treated with limited success. A cure is a fool's errand and you would know that if you had an iota of knowledge.
So we might as well not try?

Hodgkin lymphoma? That used to be a death sentence. Now 80% curable.

Breast cancer? Prostate cancer? Thyroid? Skin melanoma?

All had recent success finding cures.

Next time you get sick you gonna use leaches or antibiotics? Because those were the fruits of research too.

The few things I'm considered an expert on are not applicable to the medical field.

However, I read. These things are not secrets, They make the news.

But you are getting really good at building straw men!
well somebodies got to build your ego,,

How hate filled do you have to be to do that?

You would think that if anything could be bipartisan it would be curing cancer.

What is wrong with these people?

Wait, what? So you are claiming Tater lies all those times he claimed he ended cancer?

Nowhere in the article, nor in the one they linked to, did I see a single Republican quoted or even mentioned by name as opposing funding in order to prevent giving Biden a win.
Well then, OP doesn’t have the required link supporting factual claims.

What is the usual next step?

"However, with the ever-present dysfunction of Congress, maybe predictably, the program has been stalled. Some Republicans, refusing to give Biden a “win,” voted against the renewal of funding.

Even though this would be a win for all Americans – and humanity – it apparently did not outweigh the politics of making a Democrat look good. This is the definition of party over country."

Such is the reprehensible right.
What a crock.

Forum List

Back