This is What Trump Actually did for Blacks

It’s where blacks got jobs with zero experience. You asked?

HARDEE Har har, so we have jokes tonight huh white man?

Do you think that for the 190 years that no blacks need apply signs were hanging up that perhaps that was Affirmatuve Action for white boys? Or were all those white boys hired qualified to do the job?

Do you think that this:

“I can say for sure that happens because I did it. Before retirement, I was an Engineer. For the last 20 years of my career, I was a Manager and Director and I hired hundreds of people. I reviewed well over a thousand resumes for all kinds of positions. Everything from Secretaries to Engineering Managers. Both Salary and Hourly. I always culled out the resumes with Black Ethnic names. Never shortlisted anybody with a Black Ethnic name. Never hired them.”

“Since the Fortune 50 company I worked for had a stupid "affirmative action" hiring policies I never mentioned it to anybody and I always got away with it. A couple of times I was instructed to improve my departmental “diversity" demographics but I always ignored it and never got into any trouble. My stereotype is that anybody with a stupid ghetto Black ethnic name is probably worthless. I could have been wrong a couple of times but I was also probably right 99% of the time.

Glad I did it. I would do it again.”

Is an example of where less quaified whites get hired over more qualified blacks today?

You post up racism and then ask for somebody to define it. You know unqualified whites have been hired before blacks. You have done it. Besides, you have undoubtedly been that unqualified white. You know that blacks aren't being given jobs with no experience because of our color. You're here online posting race baited bullshit because there are other white racists here with you. You didn't want to answer the question faggot, because you know that if you did, then you would have to admit that whites have benefitted the most from Affirmative Action since this country started. It is the ONLY reason whites have more than everyone else. You couldn't have done it based on merit, skill, intelligence, talent or drive. You had to make laws excluding everybody else. 190 years of overt white racial preferences outof the 248 years Ametica has been a country, is why whites have what they do. In here we see the whining white boys of today complaining about somebody else getting preferences even as white boys are 31 percent of the population and are overrepresented in every category. And you ain't over represented because of merit; it isonly because of your skin color.

In 2016, we hired an unqualified white boy over a woman who had all the credentials to be president. Donald Trump had never crafted public policy. He had no governing experence. He was an inheritance baby spending the money his daddy left for him. Meanwhile Hillary Clinton had a law deagree, done work on public policy, served in the Senate and as Secretary of State. You probably have never hired anyone so you have never really looked at a resume to determine qualifications. but comparing the resumes of Cllinton amd Trump, it was a no brainer if you had sense. But the white boy won because he race hustled and used the white man card and sexism aganst Hillary Clinton. Hence an unqualified white boy became president of this country over a more qualified woman.

So the next time you try asking me, "When has an unqualified white ever been hired?" Say January 20, 2017.

Do you think that for the 190 years that no blacks need apply signs were hanging up that perhaps that was Affirmatuve Action for white boys? Or were all those white boys hired qualified to do the job?

Do you think that this:

“I can say for sure that happens because I did it. Before retirement, I was an Engineer. For the last 20 years of my career, I was a Manager and Director and I hired hundreds of people. I reviewed well over a thousand resumes for all kinds of positions. Everything from Secretaries to Engineering Managers. Both Salary and Hourly. I always culled out the resumes with Black Ethnic names. Never shortlisted anybody with a Black Ethnic name. Never hired them.”

“Since the Fortune 50 company I worked for had a stupid "affirmative action" hiring policies I never mentioned it to anybody and I always got away with it. A couple of times I was instructed to improve my departmental “diversity" demographics but I always ignored it and never got into any trouble. My stereotype is that anybody with a stupid ghetto Black ethnic name is probably worthless. I could have been wrong a couple of times but I was also probably right 99% of the time.

Is an example of where less quaified whites get hired over more qualified blacks today?

You post up racism and then ask for somebody to define it. You know unqualified whites have been hired before blacks. You have done it. Besides, you have undoubtedly been that unqualified white. You know that blacks aren't being given jobs with no experience because of our color. You're here online posting race baited bullshit because there are other white racists here with you. You didn't want to answer the question faggot, because you know that if you did, then you would have to admit that whites have benefitted the most from Affirmative Action since this country started. It is the ONLY reason whites have more than everyone else. You couldn't have done it based on merit, skill, intelligence, talent or drive. You had to make laws excluding everybody else. 190 years of overt white racial preferences outof the 248 years Ametica has been a country, is why whites have what they do. In here we see the whining white boys of today complaining about somebody else getting preferences even as white boys are 31 percent of the population and are overrepresented in every category. And you ain't over represented because of merit; it isonly because of your skin color.

In 2016, we hired an unqualified white boy over a woman who had all the credentials to be president. Donald Trump had never crafted public policy. He had no governing experence. He was an inheritance baby spending the money his daddy left for him. Meanwhile Hillary Clinton had a law deagree, done work on public policy, served in the Senate and as Secretary of State. You probably have never hired anyone so you have never really looked at a resume to determine qualifications. but comparing the resumes of Cllinton amd Trump, it was a no brainer if you had sense. But the white boy won because he race hustled and used the white man card and sexism aganst Hillary Clinton. Hence an unqualified white boy became president of this country over a more qualified woman.

So the next time you try asking me, "When has an unqualified white ever been hired?" Say January 20, 2017.
💁🏼‍♀️_So, in other words, Hillary should have been nominated in 2008, not Obama

Do you think that this:

that doesn't say unqualified anywhere. I don't take posts without facts. This is a message board, and no one in here has authorization as an expert. Quoting another member doesn't show anything except you got nothing. BTW, again, he never said he hired unqualified, he just didn't hire any one with a black ethnic name.

Zero mention of zero experience.

Trump’s trend continues.

Best President since Reagan!
trump's tax cut helped obammy, but Trump's help of blacks isn't the reason for unemployment for blacks today in his mind. So, there's no win ever no matter what side a republican is on. if we win, any good news is for the predecessor, and if we lose the WH, any good news is for the new guy, not the predecessor. It's their game, their ploy, their ball, and it doesn't matter at all what the fk any of say, because they also get to say what's right about everything. Truly remarkable humans.

Forum List

Back