When I say That Trump Did Nothing For Blacks, it is Because Trump Did Nothing for Blacks

If that is true, that is sad. I think that is possible on many forums on the internet. It tells you why we are at this point. It is easy to promote compassion. Getting the recipients to appreciate it becomes anger after a while for any past transgressions in history. This while the costs to keep that compassion rise and rise and rise. And the recipients of that become more and more self-important at their power acquired. However, they may not be as good as the people who they accuse who treated them wrong in the past. And we see proof of it and denial is forced on us all from the power structure they control.
once a poster says they are demofk, I assume nothing they say is ever truth.

A bunch of white trump supporters continue trying to tell me how much Trump has done for blacks. These are the same people who repeat any lie that trump says. And this is supposed to influence me me vote for Trump. I won't be watching the video.

A fake black guy can’t tell a bunch of white folks what a white guy did or didn’t do, Simp.
Another dumb white man who thinks the photo on the left is a fake. I'm telling you what the white guy didn't do because he didn't do anything for us as black people.

Another dumb white man who thinks the photo on the left is a fake. I'm telling you what the white guy didn't do because he didn't do anything for us as black people.
Yeah stupid, and I’m Joe Biden because of the photo to the left. :cuckoo:

Only stupid white man here is you, Rachel.

A bunch of white trump supporters continue trying to tell me how much Trump has done for blacks. These are the same people who repeat any lie that trump says. And this is supposed to influence me me vote for Trump. I won't be watching the video.
You didn't answer my question, so let's try again.

How does Biden's open borders policy, allowing 12,000,000 illegals into the US, including 100,000 Chinese, 50,000 Russians, and thousands of criminals and terrorists help blacks?

How are those rents doing?
How about the price of groceries?
Keep voting democrat dumbass.

could-i-have-a-list-of-the-black-jobs-so-i-dont-waste-my-v0-s91ljdvunb9d1.png

Forum List

Back