Stop Lying About Growing Black Support for Trump

Have I mentioned that it is very gratifying to see that many blacks are now leaning toward Trump and that Trump’s support among blacks is growing significantly?

Why go there, when Trump can just AI/photoshop himself showing black support

1304.jpg

AI-generated images of Trump with Black voters being spread

_132835682_trump_false_image02_976x549-nc.png.webp

Trump supporters target black voters with faked AI images

Oh so you are saying those moving towards trump are stupid. and need a real black man as yourself to set them straight?
Yes. Because any black person moving towards a man who says he will dismantle everything that allows blacks equal opportunity in favor of whites is an idiot. You being white and racist, think it's great for blacks to move towards helping whites take us back to Jim Crow.

Last edited:
Lol, corn pop is so despised that orange man's numbers have doubled among several demographics including colored people.

You sold your soul voting Democrat all these years, new plantation and no work, just vote and take your scraps
I haven't sold shit white boi. I am tired of white racist Republican punks like you talking crazy. Any black person voting republican in this election or any election in the future until the republicans purges itself of it's white nationalist base, is a fucking idiot. Period.

I haven't sold shit white boi. I am tired of white racist Republican punks like you talking crazy. Any black person voting republican in this election or any election in the future until the republicans purges itself of it's white nationalist base, is a fucking idiot. Period.

You're the most pure blood racist I've ever seen. Truly a spectacle to behold.

Yes. Because any black person moving towards a man who says he will dismantle everything that allows blacks equal opportunity in favor of whites is an idiot. You being white and racist, think it's great for blacks to move towards helping whites take us back to Jim Crow.
Lies.

Show me quotes where he has said anything remotely close to that or be silent! I am a Christian man, and do not see color I see character just like Dr. King instructed

You call me racist while calling me White BOI?

So basically what you are trying to say that African Americans people are going to stick with the same outcome that always fails.

Because Biden has done a good job.
Um let’s clarify something which President did the second step act? How come president Obama didn’t do that? I don’t think that Biden who pretends to be for the African American would do this. Remember this is the same loser who went on cnn and said that African Americans don’t know how to get online

Um let’s clarify something which President did the second step act? How come president Obama didn’t do that? I don’t think that Biden who pretends to be for the African American would do this. Remember this is the same loser who went on cnn and said that African Americans don’t know how to get online

Trump didn't do shit for blacks but he told whites he did everything. Obama did nmore. Furthermore had Obama decided he was goingto do a bunch of things for blacks you white republicans would have started whining about him being a racist. So don't ask stupid questions and stop acting like the only thing that helps blacks has to do with crime.

So basically what you are trying to say that African Americans people are going to stick with the same outcome that always fails.
According only to white right wing racists. We know what the democratic party has done. The only thing that has failed is white culture refusing to end its racism.

Forum List

Back